VPS BuyRDP.com -1Gbit VPS 512MB-4GB RAM , Unmetered BW Starts $27/mo (Germany, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

intensecool

Banned
Banned
Hey WJ Members,

logo.png

We already have 100Mbit WINDOWS VPS plans here on WJUNCTION, CLICK HERE.

And now , here are our
1Gbit Port VPS PLANS
Germany & Netherlands Location.

Germany VPS :

Netherlands VPS :

The prices are NOT ZERO buddy.
Click the ORDER BUTTON and you will see the price setup in next window.

- Windows Server 2008 R2 . ( or Win 2003 )
- Dedicated Admin Access to install any applications.
- Enabled RDP ACCESS.

Support :

buyrdp-msn.png

Live Chat
Email & Support Tickets.
Also VIA PM here on WJ.

• Please note : We are not offering any DEMO ON THIS, we will provide 24 HOURS MONEY REFUNDS for any valid reason on this order.
  • Encoding is Allowed only on 3-4GB RAM VPS
  • Contact us :
  • MSN : videoautoblogs@hotmail.com
  • Email : support@buyrdp.com
  • We accept Paypal, Alertpay, Moneybookers, Bank Transfers.
Start up with your ORDERS.:w00t:

Last edited:
11 comments
It's so expensive.

Your offer $27
512 MB, 30 GB HDD, 1 Gbit unmetered, Windows

RDP-Hosting $14.95
512 MB, 50 GB HDD, 1 Gbit unmetered, Windows

Why are you so expensive?

If you want to compare me with others, please buy with others, i don't force anyone.
My prices are those written on cart & will be the same.

We may be taking off Germany for sometime as we are having some issues with it, rest will go on.

dear you, i have ordered a vps on May 24 and then you gave me 1 mail with login information. However i cannot connect to that vps. I have tried to contact you on live chat but nothing in response :((. It's 3 days since I received the login info and no any services i got. I feel very disappointed now. Your vps can be not good (it's ok )but I think your services should be as good as ever. That's what a seller should do. Please check vps for me as soon as possible. Thank you.

dear you, i have ordered a vps on May 24 and then you gave me 1 mail with login information. However i cannot connect to that vps. I have tried to contact you on live chat but nothing in response :((. It's 3 days since I received the login info and no any services i got. I feel very disappointed now. Your vps can be not good (it's ok )but I think your services should be as good as ever. That's what a seller should do. Please check vps for me as soon as possible. Thank you.

Till now no ticket, no pm , no email from you.
I can not dream your information, its a client job to inform to seller right.
So instead of posting on 5 placed, pm me for once 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back