Other BuyRDP.com - 100GB, 200GB Slots 1Gbps Unmetered from $25/mo (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the location exactly in USA? Can you post some upload speed screenshots to Fileserve, Filesonic, Rapidshare, Wupload via ZOOM Uploader?

Usually how much time does it take to append parts of a downloaded file (350 MB) in IDM? (when IDM complete downloading file does it join files instantly or take more than 30 seconds?) I ask this because as you have 8 GB RAM it could take more time than usual.

How many users per server?

Thanks.

Where is the location exactly in USA? Can you post some upload speed screenshots to Fileserve, Filesonic, Rapidshare, Wupload via ZOOM Uploader?

Usually how much time does it take to append parts of a downloaded file (350 MB) in IDM? (when IDM complete downloading file does it join files instantly or take more than 30 seconds?) I ask this because as you have 8 GB RAM it could take more time than usual.

How many users per server?

Thanks.

The service is from SOftlayer DC USA.

55 Pages of client reviews and over 80 clients serviced and reviews on this thread :

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=53859

And if i am not wrong, i had you with my services in the past too.

hi,
if i buy RDP from you now when i will get to use it.

USA RDP is in stock so buy now and use it now.
We are full on NL stocks so new servers will come in a day or two , you won't be able to use it before this time framce.

Once I bought a server and because of that file appending takes too much time I asked for refund. But Im not sure if thats you!

I can't say about that one but go through my sales thread, says enough of it.

Those 15 slots were opened on requests from people who were willing to reserve slots on the new server.
We already sold 7, one more just gone i think.

So we will be left with 7 slots on new upcoming one.
DC is arranging my config for the server and as i have the config, slots will be alloted.

Billing will be changed accordingly to the slots.

server is slow most of the time, plz fix

last 3 to 4 days is like hell

dont ask me to create ticket, you never reply to them

Well, as i can see the ticket is there already.

If you feel like hell i guess the first time was to point this on ticket or pm.

And i guess you have more issued then i can fix so taking things for granted.

The server was due for reboot since last 7 days , its done now should be good enough.

And instead of solving things, why do you guys always tend to post things one sided.

Hello, i have nl500 and upload to fileserve TODAY only 3MB. Download from e.g wupload good, but upload..:(

PM me for the IP and it can be a tmp issue too.

sorry bro but it was really slow since 4 days ........ it looks ok now

and btw am also facing slow fileserve speeds (less than 3 mb)

The server you are using is one of the finest in my service and has been in service for over 9 months straight.

There is no way it can face issue and about the speeds, first thing weekend second is timing, IT IS DEFINITELY a tmp issue, should be resolved today itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back