VPS Buying vps just for themaposter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtc

Thread says it all. Looking for cheapest vps just to have my themaposter going on it, not going to download/do anything else on it.

10 comments
Yes, Freddy's products are windows based, not linux. Of course you can get a Windows VPS but they usually dont come 'cheap'.

Also make sure that the RDP provider allows you, due to resource constrains, to install these programs on their RDP.

Yes, Freddy's products are windows based, not linux. Of course you can get a Windows VPS but they usually dont come 'cheap'.

Also make sure that the RDP provider allows you, due to resource constrains, to install these programs on their RDP.
The cheapest i found was 10$ i think but if i can manage to find anything cheaper ill gladly buy it And yeah, the thing with rdps are i dont know how upset other ppl sharing the rdp with me would be if i kept the poster going 24/7

The cheapest i found was 10$ i think but if i can manage to find anything cheaper ill gladly buy it And yeah, the thing with rdps are i dont know how upset other ppl sharing the rdp with me would be if i kept the poster going 24/7
CPU - 2 core
RAM - 2048MB RAM
DISK SPACE - 40GB SSD
$10 month
Allowed RDP Windows.

With Holiday discount, price for you $9 month. Just open ticket after registration .

CPU - 2 core
RAM - 2048MB RAM
DISK SPACE - 40GB SSD
$10 month
Allowed RDP Windows.

With Holiday discount, price for you $9 month. Just open ticket after registration .
Interested. Can you link me exact server we are talking about? Had a hard time finding it in your store since you have soo many options

Indeed, you got 2 options with you to run that software. Either RDP or VPS. It totally depends on how much CPU resources you need for that software.

VPS will cost you approx $8-10
RDP will cost you approx $5-6
Try XenonHost with the promo code (0GCK5A6L3J) to grab the Windows US VPS 1 for $8 per month.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back