Buying Likes/Tweets, is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith

Not so long ago I was search for some services online and I'm not sure what to do...

Yeah, most of you will say how it's probably not a wise choice as most of those likes/accounts are fake... But what about those targeted, high priced plans?

eg: 2000 Targeted Facebook likes for $250. That's 0,125 per like.

Now yeah, there are some fiverr people who offer like 1500 likes for 5 dollars but that obviously isn't what you want to go for.

So, what is your view on this, is it worth it?

I'm asking this because I'd like to promote my business in a few weeks or so after the launch, so instant boost is nice.

Thanks!

4 comments
I bought 3k likes and 5k twitter followers and didn't see any traffic improvement on one of my sites. So in my opinion it isn't worth it because many people are not interested in some specific sites.

You will not get a traffic boost from the likes/followers, it's only a waste of time and money. Most people with facebook/twitter accounts only share pictures and other shitty stuff and they are not interested in anything else. I know because i already tried it.

Best way to boost your business is to start earlier promoting it via social networks the natural way, get likes and followers naturally, then they will be 100% interested in your site/business because they actually choose to like/follow you, not forced to do it.

Even if the supplier tells you the likes/followers are real you will not see any boost in your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back