buying dedicated servers from leaseweb.com with your ID-card

Status
Not open for further replies.

wman5

hello guys,

i wanted to ask u guys for some advice. i want to buy a dedicated server or maybe 2,3 vps's from leaseweb. But now they ask for ur id card and they want to call u for verification.

now all my sites are warez sites. can i get problems? maybe they will give my information/idcard to brein? what do u think?

i want to buy servers directly from the data center, as it will be cheaper.

9 comments
which one are cheaper then leaseweb? most of those sellers have a lot of clients on same node, their site get ddosed, ur sites gets down

i seen that big server providers usually asking identity card 1st time. Try server4you, i cant remember they asked me identity card.

this is because if you get a report then instead of sue the leaseweb they will sue you..be careful because if this happen you are over..they are free to give your ID and everything and they double check it..this happens too with the resellers..not think reseller will help you or something..instead of them getting sued they will give you in the cold..try finding a real hoster that will protect your ass and not this they are adverting only to get some money from us.. i had issues in the past with many of them and the funny thing is that they are advertising like dmca ignore-offshore and they had sent me reports and suspend me.. now i am on a quality hoster much months (almost year) and i am really glad to see that this kind of host exists.. netherlands is not ignoring dmca and all those companies has strict very much their tos so they protect their companies..there is no much hoster for this kind of your website..only 1-2..no more..gl

p.s. ecatel-leaseweb and almost all netherlands providers.. not accept warez sites on their servers and copyright material..read their terms..if you broke them they are able to give them anywhere..this happens for their resellers too..

Last edited:
hello guys,

i wanted to ask u guys for some advice. i want to buy a dedicated server or maybe 2,3 vps's from leaseweb. But now they ask for ur id card and they want to call u for verification.

now all my sites are warez sites. can i get problems? maybe they will give my information/idcard to brein? what do u think?

i want to buy servers directly from the data center, as it will be cheaper.

We are selling dedicated servers from just 10 euro per month. All servers are connected on 1000Mbit/s unmetered network.
Location of the servers is Germany. Servers including DDoS protection.
You can contact us on Skype: ViridWeb

Best Regards,

Dont worry! Feel free to give your ID card to Leaseweb. With 2-3 VPS and warez site on it, you are too tiny for them. No harm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back