Status
Not open for further replies.
20 min is too much to wait for free user :|

please reduce this wait and also increase file limit as my most of upload will be around 700 - 1Gb .

Remote upload not active for register users ???

Thanks for reaplying

It's not possible at the moment.
You must use your login details for remote uploads, but i'm not sure what is situation right now with some file hosts. You can use rapidleech and sborg for upload to buploads.com

@kiladila I might sound like a noob but..if Zoomuploader does not support your site and there's no ftp server to upload to..what can I use to upload to your filehost? Apart from the website itself (which is not really good as it does not say how fast i'm uploading and how long it'll take to finish).

P.S. I don't have rapidleech or sborg.

@kiladila I might sound like a noob but..if Zoomuploader does not support your site and there's no ftp server to upload to..what can I use to upload to your filehost? Apart from the website itself (which is not really good as it does not say how fast i'm uploading and how long it'll take to finish).

Everything fine with your questions, we not perfect, how ever as i said before, you can use rapidleech plugin or sborg uploader.

How to user sborg with buploads: http://www.warezmafia.org/topic/17588-how-to-use-sborg-with-buploadscom/

Rapidleech plugins: http://www.warezmafia.org/topic/356-rapidleech-upload-plugin-for-buploadscom/

I forgot to mention that I've only got a regular RDP (basically I don't have admin privileges) so I'm not allowed to use neither rapidleech nor sborg..so, at this point, I really don't know how to upload to your filehost lol

I forgot to mention that I've only got a regular RDP (basically I don't have admin privileges) so I'm not allowed to use neither rapidleech nor sborg..so, at this point, I really don't know how to upload to your filehost lol
Just use upload form. Speed should be fine if you use RPD

By all respect, i'm sure you are not a serious Host.

You don't answer to critical posts.

Minimum Payout 30 $, that do most scam Hosts.

No FTP, no zoom (not everybody has sborg or rapidleech).

Webupload most of the time stucks at 100 % and then no DL-link appears, also in Filemanager nothing appears.

And you won't change anything.

By all respect, i'm sure you are not a serious Host.

You don't answer to critical posts.

Minimum Payout 30 $, that do most scam Hosts.

No FTP, no zoom (not everybody has sborg or rapidleech).

Webupload most of the time stucks at 100 % and then no DL-link appears, also in Filemanager nothing appears.

And you won't change anything.

Thats your opinion.

Yes it is, and your answer is the best answer i ever read from an "oficial" from a host.

Really great answer.

What can i say, you didn't ask anything in last post, what should i say? :)
I can't help you with speed how we suppose to fix your upload speed?

So you also can't read english.

I wrote most of the time the upload stucks at 100 % and then don't appear in Filemanager.

What has this to do with my Uploadspeed, heeeee?????

This is a bug by you, but you can't answer it. Already you couldn't the Pointing Fix made correct, so that every user lost points from several days, although they are shown in Downloadhistory. But your Techs, can't add this days to the amount.

And you say really you are serious?

First words from you which are true, it's waste of time with your service.

Hahahahahaha, i really won't know if someone has a really problem and then get your answer.

Totally AMATEURS, but no matter, i'm quit now and leave with RIESENSCHRITTEN diesn Hoster.

First words from you which are true, it's waste of time with your service.

Hahahahahaha, i really won't know if someone has a really problem and then get your answer.

Totally AMATEURS, but no matter, i'm quit now and leave with RIESENSCHRITTEN diesn Hoster.

Fine, good luck.

I just received today my payment from buploads.com ,so is NOT A SCAM .if you want to see proof look on my previews posts .
2z6s1g2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back