BulletUpload.com - $40 for 1000 downloads or 50% from sales and rebills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bulletupload RIP ...

Why do you say that? We don't want to close our affiliate, contrary, you will have a surprise in the nearly future. Worse than this can't be, we are already in jail (hahaha, joking). We aren't going nowhere, Just send me file ... Bullet.. Up.. Load ([ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Wvn-9BXVc[/ame])

We were joking, we are united with the megaupload cause. Also we don't encourage piracy and we will delete any copyright reported file!

they have servers both in romania and u.s.a. !

No, now we have servers only in Romania, but we are interconnected with other companies just for connection speed. Enjoy our website, you and everyone else who reads this forum.

thanks for the payment!
You're welcome!

Regards

@ Bulletupload

i want to wait maybe 1 week until all these confusing iritating happenings the last days are over, then maybe i became a new affilate member of bulletproof.
i hope you continue with a loyal and strong affilate program, we will wait and see

bullet... can you upgrade hd space for free user? 50gb is too low..
and increase ---> "When are your files deleted?, 20 days after last download"

hello you bulletupload

What if you take recent hosts simultaneously, Fileserve, Filepost, Filedino, Filesonic, filejungle, uploading, closed

Let`s make a few things Clear first before I post any of my link using your company.

1. Are Top Box Office Movies allowed?
2. Your script reminded me of the scammers Filedino, Filefat etc? are u a "family" of them? hmmmm....I think u will answer "NO" :D
3. Why there is no copy function in your script?
4. 50GB for free users? ARE YOU JOKING :D I need at least 300GB in the first month only.
5. Only 20 days for non active files? Make it 60 or at least 30 if you are serious in expanding your company.

Retards, read the topic. WAREZ ARE NOT ALOWED!!!!

Let`s make a few things Clear first before I post any of my link using your company.

1. Are Top Box Office Movies allowed?
2. Your script reminded me of the scammers Filedino, Filefat etc? are u a "family" of them? hmmmm....I think u will answer "NO" :D
3. Why there is no copy function in your script?
4. 50GB for free users? ARE YOU JOKING :D I need at least 300GB in the first month only.
5. Only 20 days for non active files? Make it 60 or at least 30 if you are serious in expanding your company.

If you need more hard risk, upgrade to premium.. or go away to other filehost.. :facepalm:

What's the max file size downloadable by free users ? :( 500MB????
increase the file size of the free downloads to 1000 MB!!!!!!

60% my files is errors 404 Not Found pls fix

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back