BulletUpload.com - $40 for 1000 downloads or 50% from sales and rebills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The servers are up again. The web and remote upload should work now.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, but wasn't our fault, someone with bad intention is trying to shut us down. We wont allow this, we will keep fighting.

Remote upload it's working. Just checked. The issue is that even if we managed to get our servers up and running we are still under attack and some features are working slower.

After you put your links and press "upload", the interface is freezing at 0% but the upload is working and the links will be revealed after the upload is finished

Try it!

this problem will be fix soon right ? coz always keep ppl attk ??

remote upload from filesonic not work ??

Received HTML page instead of file

The problem will be fixed tomorrow morning.

If you received a html file then you didn't put the right link. You need to put in the field the direct links to the files you want to upload. I believe that you can get direct links to files from filesonic only if you are a premium user there.

News:
- All of you will receive the payout today.
- Germany is now in Tier A
- Also the remote it's working again

A lot of users tried to manipulate the downloads earning, by sending visits without refferals from premium users made with the coupon code. To stop this we had to make some changes:

1. the coupon code was erased, we will upgrade every week only the users that brings good traffic

2. from now on you will receive money only for completed downloads. For this reason we upgraded the download speed for free users to 500kb in order for encourage them to complete the download.

Best regards

Mr. Kaizer I wrote in romanian , because admin is from Romania , and I want from him to understand good all I say in other posts.

I think my stats aren't ok because for an hour I have same number of downloads and dollars . Are stats frozen or what's happenning?

In the last hour the file servers were down to make some changes in order to install some new features for counting (like the complete download and more tweaks) and for trying to stop further attacks.

When I wrote the last post the servers just got online, so that why you and everyone else didn't get downloads for a short time. Also now that we count only completed downloads there is a little delay because the scripts are checking the logs before showing in your stats.

We understand it,but it past more than an hour and nothing appears in our stats. Are you sure we don't lost downloads for last time or we could say goodbye they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back