Status
Not open for further replies.

sniper

Banned
Banned
Hello,

I want to Build a RC Car for race.s

can som1 Link me to good tutorial on it.

I want to build it on my own,

I am IT engg. so i can program MC,PLC.s etc..don.nt worry about that also hve friends in EN TC.. just need a good tut.

thank you

6 comments
Dude, it's a waste of money.
I was all into that shit when I was younger.
I had electric R/C cars with brushless motors, LiPo batteries, carbon fiber chassis, etc.
I had nitro and gasoline cars, all equally a waste of money.
Get a real car.

Dude, it's a waste of money.
I was all into that shit when I was younger.
I had electric R/C cars with brushless motors, LiPo batteries, carbon fiber chassis, etc.
I had nitro and gasoline cars, all equally a waste of money.
Get a real car.

Nice story you got there. XD Get a real car.

here you go
i love GAs pwered RC cars and trucks
when my son turns 2 he will get his first RC

Build Your Own RC Cars and Trucks

From a kit or buy your own parts and plans, building your own RC car or truck can be the ultimate thrill for the RC modeler. Find plans, instructions, and project ideas to build your own RC cars and trucks.
Choose Tires & Wheels @ Tools & Supplies @ Paint Your RC @

Team Associated SC10 1:10 Scale Electric 2WD Offroad Race Truck Kit

The Team Associated SC10 Short Course RC Truck is a 1:10 scale 2WD electric offroad race truck. You can have your pick of either a RTR or kit version. This is a review of the kit version of the SC10 RC truck.
Building the AX10 Scorpion

There are 36 steps to building the Axial AX10 Scorpion Radio Controlled Rock Crawler (is that an RC/RC?). This gallery is not a tutorial but it helps you see some of the complexity involved in the assembly of this hobby-grade rock crawler kit.
Axial AX10 1:10 Scale Scorpion Electric RC Rock Crawler Kit

The Axial AX10 Scorpion 1:10 scale RC Rock Crawler kit is both a challenging and a rewarding experience. Although I wouldn't call this a beginner RC kit, with a little help from an experienced builder a beginner could learn a lot and get a great deal of enjoyment from this kit. And once completed, you'll have an awesome rock crawlling beast that is great as-is or can be further modified with seve…
Building The Grasshopper

First released in 1984, The Grasshopper was a popular kit for young modelers and first-time RC owners before ready-to-run became the norm. The re-release is still a great entry-level kit for new modelers and RC enthusiasts of all ages. With only a few hitches along the way I (a first time RC kit builder) built the car in one day, painted it the next. It looks good, runs perfectly.
1:5 Scale Kit Version HPI Baja 5B SS 2WD Gas Buggy

If you thought that the Baja 5B was tough and exciting than you'll love the Baja 5B SS (Super Sport). This is a kit version of the Baja 5B but has the option to choose how you want to build it.
Tamiya Grasshopper 1:10 Scale Off-Road Racer Kit

The Grasshopper has been around for many years. The latest kit version is a good kit for kids and for first-time RC builders of any age. Not only is the kit easy to build, it creates a fast, fun radio controlled off-road racer.
Tamiya Tractor Truck Series of Radio Controlled Big Rig Kits

The Tamiya Tractor Truck series of radio controlled big rigs are available as unassembled kits. You have to build them yourself. It takes a lot of time and patience so these kits are not really for beginners. But if you know and love the big trucks like I do and you have some scale model-building experience they are great examples of radio controlled trailer trucks.
Building the HPI Baja 5B SS Tutorial Video Series from TeamFastEddy

This is a series of step-by-step tutorials from Team Fast Eddy on building the kit version of the HPI Baja 5B SS. Tutorials follow the instructions page by page and show all the steps for assembling this radio controlled vehicle from HPI.
Kids Can Build Their Own RC

It's always fun when you can combine radio controlled vehicles with another activity that kids love -- and make it educational too. LEGOS, those plastic building blocks that provide endless hours of entertainment make building your own RC a snap. Elenco and Learning Resources also have cool construction sets that allow novice mechanics from 4 to 16 to experience the fun of building their own car without any automotive expertise.
Build a Car the Right Way

Gary Katzer details the tools, prep work, and some of the key steps involved in building an RC from a kit. He focuses on those areas that have the largest impact on the performance of your RC vehicle.
Build an RC Car from a Floppy Disk Drive

For the electronics tinkerer, here's a little robotics project you can try with some old computer parts. In this two part tutorial Chris Barron details and illustrates how to convert a floppy disk drive into a simple robot - a radio controlled car.
Build Your Own RC Car

Here's a checklist of things you'll need -- from the manual to abundant patience -- if you want to build your own RC.
How to Build Your Own RC Car

Matt Garrett boils it all down to one simple step.
How to Build Your Own RC Race Car

More of an overview than a tutorial but it does discuss your work area and tools.
How to Make a Robot Car

For a different sort of RC, you need a cheap RC as a starting point. Jason Striegel tells you how to put together a bunch of stray parts to make a robotic car.
Radio Control Car Assembly

This 2-part article from the DIY Network illustrates what is involved in building your own RC. Part 2.
RC Car or Truck Kit Building Tips

Make your RC building experience an enjoyable one by heeding this advice and helpful tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back