Building a New PC is this Config good ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJGaurav

Banned
Banned
Hey i recently thought to shift from my Laptop to a PC and got a good site to get good deals on the hardware so thought lets make a good config :P

AMD 3.2 GHz AM3 Phenom II 1090T Processor
4x4 Transcend DDR3-1333 DDR3 4 GB PC RAM (JM1333KLN-4G)
ASUS M4A88T-M Motherboard
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB HDD
LG BH12LS38
Corsair CWCH60 Cooler
XFX AMD Radeon HD 5450 2 GB DDR3 Graphics Card
Cooler Master Elite 430 Black Mid Tower Cabinet
Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Cooler
Corsair CMPSU-600CXV2UK 600 Watts PSU
9ft White Neon Glowing Strobing Electroluminescent Wire
Any 22"/24" LCD/LED HDMI
Circle C-46 Combo USB Keyboard (Black)
Netgear PCI Adapter Network Nic

Is this Good ??

Choosing the Phenom II 1090T Processor as its Cheap :(

14 comments
I don't know how much you are going to run on it, but nowadays I'd recommend 6GB or 8GB ram. ;)

EDIT: And I personally don't think it's a good idea to put everything on that single 1TB HDD. I'd recommend a smaller (maybe SSD?) for the OS. Aside from that, why the extra PCI NIC?

@thread opener, you sure you are not trolling ?

Sometimes people just get's info on high end stuff and post that i am buying this for fun.

why are u wasting so much money of ur parents, are u a designer or a programmer? will u earn even 10% of the computer price from it ? what exactly will u do ?

@thread opener, you sure you are not trolling ?

Sometimes people just get's info on high end stuff and post that i am buying this for fun.

why are u wasting so much money of ur parents, are u a designer or a programmer? will u earn even 10% of the computer price from it ? what exactly will u do ?
Wow :P lol first time got such a reply i was a Dedicated Server reseller :P now currently just consult and do programming :)

I earn my own money :) owner of Recharge.im ;) .. The Config is costing me 65K :) and i will be paying for it not my parents :) dnt be a shw off i knw u earned 5K $ dnt frgt u can loose 5k$ also withn a span of time ..

I don't know how much you are going to run on it, but nowadays I'd recommend 6GB or 8GB ram. ;)

EDIT: And I personally don't think it's a good idea to put everything on that single 1TB HDD. I'd recommend a smaller (maybe SSD?) for the OS. Aside from that, why the extra PCI NIC?

SSD's are quite costly :( the extra NIC is i already have a PC with a WLAN all setup'ed so i wnt to connect my NEW PC directly via WLAN :) no ethernet wires ..

what is your computer going to be used for before buy parts.. big mistake lol

Well for Encoding / Downloading / Programming / Gaming :)

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Seagate is cheaper :S 1TB for 100$ WD 500GB for 100$

Almost all HDD are manufactured by the same company in Thailand/whatever.

I would go for Corsair or Kingston as memory. And for your GPU I would go for a HD6000 serie, for the same price.

Wow :P lol first time got such a reply i was a Dedicated Server reseller :P now currently just consult and do programming :)

I earn my own money :) owner of Recharge.im ;) .. The Config is costing me 65K :) and i will be paying for it not my parents :) dnt be a shw off i knw u earned 5K $ dnt frgt u can loose 5k$ also withn a span of time ..

hey man don't take me wrong, if you are paying urself then it's good and go for it, about my stuff I don't care if I lose 5k$ in a day, it's normal for me, in my work there is big losing and gaining, the main thing i had to look into is the total monthly profit average :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back