Budget-friendly Movie streaming sites with full control over your video earnings & ads Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurker1z

Hello Everyone, this is my 1st ever MarketPlace thread here & I am really excited to make new relationships & connections here :D
I will do my best to provide excellent support regarding my services, if you are interested, make sure to give me chance, you won't regret it!

So, without wasting any time, let's know a little background & base of my service.

A few months ago, I dove into the movie streaming niche & started researching on it & it got me really hooked, so I started working on it, but it was very time consuming, I was uploading around 50 movies a day no matter how hard I try, In a month I was only able to post around 1500 movies & that was too less & in my opinion for a good movie streaming site at least 5 to 10 thousand movies are needed & with my current speed, it is gonna take me months & I didn't have that much time even hiring someone to do the job gonna cost me $5-$10 an hour,
If the hired person do it all day then still it's gonna cost me
5x24=120 a day (120x20=2400 dollars a month)
& that much I cannot afford so I decided to do some more research & stumble upon videospider/gostream & other services that can do all my work, but the only problem was I cannot control ads on my site if I use these services, because the movies are uploaded on others accounts & that is a big problem because sometimes they show a very high amount of ads which most of the times annoys the visitor resulting in no revisit & that's not good at all & that's not all, the saddest part is, we cannot even earn from it...

Most people ignore this but if you do the maths then...
let's say you are getting 100k visits daily
& you are getting an average of $10 per 10k views which is average because rates are depending on countries highest rates are $40 per 10k views but let's talk only about an average of $10 per 10k views & you are getting 100k traffic daily then
10x10=100 you are losing $100 per day & $3000 per month by not having control over your videos.
Even if you consider $5 per 10k it is gonna be $1500 per month

If you are into the streaming niche then you can easily see the potential here...

I will upload 21k+ Movies on your site, Movies will be uploaded on streamtape & mixdrop (Mixed uploaded) & you will own those accounts, they will be personally yours, all the earnings will be yours...

So, What you will be getting?

1. 21k+ Movies to your WordPress Website.
2. 1x Dooplay theme License Original (No Cracked or Nulled theme)
3. 1x Streamtape account
4. 1x Mixdrop account

REQUIRMENTS:
A Freshly Installed WordPress Site With Administrator Access
1 Email Account to setup streamtape & mixdrop accounts (Protonmail Preferred)

PRICING:
$210 per site
$350 x2 sites (Straight $70 OFF)
$480 x3 sites (Straight $150 OFF)

Payment Gateways: PayPal is Only for JrVIP & above Members & BTC/ETH For Everyone.

DELIVERY TIME:
4-7 Business days.

CONTACT DETAILS:
Telegram: @zigfreed
Discord: lurker1z#1740

Refund Policy:
If I am not able to Deliver in the allotted time you will get a full refund.​

6 comments
Can you show example of such website?
Yes, mini-vac.com
Its simple dooplay theme with embedded movies but you will get the accounts on which movies are uploaded, so it's a huge advantage and money saver.
Post automatically merged:

Custom Dooplay Designs are coming soon!

Last edited:
Yes, mini-vac.com
Its simple dooplay theme with embedded movies but you will get the accounts on which movies are uploaded, so it's a huge advantage and money saver.

Custom Dooplay Designs are coming soon!
Hurry, the development of Dooplay stops in 2 months

Hurry, the development of Dooplay stops in 2 months
Hello
Thank you for showing interest in my post, actually, it will finish within the next 5-7 days!

Cheers.

21K+ movies is a lot of content, how does the site owner will fix the huge amount of dead links in future?
Hello
Thank you for showing interest in my thread
& I am sorry I do not have an automated solution for it right now but thank you for the suggestion, I will start developing it as soon as possible & will add that to my services as well.

cheers

All links stay dead :laughing:
Hello
Well, actually that's true if you don't want to do any work they will stay dead or worse non of them will be dead because you didn't put any work on the site, I am sorry please don't get me wrong...
but this is something valuable, if you put work into it you can earn a lot of money, its just that simple.

cheers

Guys, Please keep in mind that theme is still getting customized, so do not judge with appearances it will complete within 5-7 days...

Hello
Thank you for showing interest in my post, actually, it will finish within the next 5-7 days!

Cheers.

Hello
& I am sorry I do not have an automated solution for it right now but thank you for the suggestion, I will start developing it as soon as possible & will add that to my services as well.

cheers

Hello
Well, actually that's true if you don't want to do any work they will stay dead or worse non of them will be dead because you didn't put any work on the site, I am sorry please don't get me wrong...
but this is something valuable, if you put work into it you can earn a lot of money, its just that simple.

cheers

Guys, Please keep in mind that theme is still getting customized, so do not judge with appearances it will complete within 5-7 days...
1st custom design is ready for dooplay theme please check the video here: https://www119.zippyshare.com/v/5ETWlb64/file.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back