BrokerBabe pays since 2010 without delays - Mobile Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokerbabe

Brokerbabe will quickly become your favorite mobile affiliate program. We employ the best local products for every market and we optimize delivery by country, network, carrier, OS, device and time. We also have exclusive traffic sources and a global coverage. So whether you are a publisher, advertiser or performance network, we have a great partnership for you.

Brokerbabe.com is a Swiss Performance network that covers 194 GEOs with 3G and WIFI solutions. We are specialized in Mainstream, Dating, VOD and Live entertainment. 1 link converts the world. Dedicated account manager from the first click!! Own products, exclusive offers and the best local advertisers around the globe.

We send the repeat visitors and non-converting users to complementary offers. This means more money for you with the same amount of traffic!

You will receive 24/7 affiliate support from me. I have a 15 years of experience in the Adult Industry, worked for the biggest names, flawless reputation, feel free to google my name ( Harry Varwijk )

Go to Brokerbabe dot com and send me a Skype message., account fruitboertje I will approve you as fast as possible.

About payments, we use paypal, paxum, payoneer, and bank wire
Heavy senders can get paid weekly, on request only!
Normal payments are 2 times per month

Thank you for reading my post, and hopefully we will do business with you soon.
My name is Harry and I wish you a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back