Status
Not open for further replies.

UniDivizion

OMG! good news for every Google Adwords advertiser!

A few weeks ago, I discovered the largest lucrative niche at the moment on Adwords.
This keywords has over 200k monthly searches worldwide and is not used by any other advertiser at the moment! No competition and high-traffic keywords equals instant money!

[slide]http://i56.tinypic.com/2jawxi1.jpg[/slide]

A few weeks ago, I started my own Adwords campaign to see whether or not this keywords converted for me! Well, I can tell you, its been amazing! There was no competition so I could get away with 0.08 USD per click. The product converted 1:25 clicks!

The keywords targets a product that's based on recurring sales (50% per sale is for you!) The recurring price for the customer is 20USD per month, so if you bring in 10 sales with 250 clicks (0.08USD per click), You will make $100 by investing only $20!

I bet if you can create an optimal landing page, you can even decrease the price per click to $0.05 (as long as there are no competitors!)

Here is what you should do if you wanna make big bucks
smile.png

PM or leave a reply in this thread!

That's it
smile.png

Furthermore, I will share the full keywords list for this product including landing page optimalization tips with the first 20 people who show interest.

Edit (Due to massive demand):
Good to see there are people who are genuinely interested in the information I have to offer. For all the people interested in the information, at the moment I am working on a step-by-step guide I will send to all of you (so I don't have to PM everyone individually) when it's done (in a few hours). I will keep you all posted.

Last edited:
42 comments
OMG people, I seriously can not believe this. I am offering this stuff for free and even then you keep saying this 'is not possible', if you think it isn't possible then don't reply. People interested get these keywords for free anyway so it wouldn't hurt them to atleast see the keywords list and judge for themselves.

Why don't you people PM him and ask some questions or proof instead of posting useless crap in the thread?

OMG people, I seriously can not believe this. I am offering this stuff for free and even then you keep saying this 'is not possible', if you think it isn't possible then don't reply. People interested get these keywords for free anyway so it wouldn't hurt them to atleast see the keywords list and judge for themselves.

Stop bitching, you're just making yourself look dumb. If this is good, then, as the kids say, "haters gonna hate", and you should share the info with the people interested as you said. GOD! <_<

I am interested in this. Would you be so kind and send me that list?
I appreciate your work.

btw: I don't think anyone would post stuff here if it "fake"? There's literally no sense.

Regards,

Good to see there are people who are genuinely interested in the information I have to offer. For all the people interested in the information, at the moment I am working on a step-by-step guide I will send to all of you (so I don't have to PM everyone individually) when it's done (in a few hours). I will keep you all posted.

Nice.
Good to see that there are still some guys offerings something for free for the community. Great share, btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back