VPS BoxSlots.com - Unmetered 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit VPS from £24.99/month (Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Nesia,

The domain name was registered in November, 2010, but the company was not registered until mid-2011. We never shut down and started over. And yes, we do plan to go big and be around for quite a long time.

Regards

BoxSlots Support

so

So you really a company? And how many peoples you are on the company? I want to know, there are storage companies disappearing after a while, you are going to grow? And not run away?
Because if I open a site and I will work on it and after a while you close So what's it worth?
I want a big company for always.

Yes, we are a fully registered company. For privacy purposes I cannot disclose the amount of customers we currently have, but I can assure you with the amount of time and effort being put into the company it will not be closing down any time soon.

So you really a company? And how many peoples you are on the company? I want to know, there are storage companies disappearing after a while, you are going to grow? And not run away?
Because if I open a site and I will work on it and after a while you close So what's it worth?
I want a big company for always.
Nesia, being the company Director i can assure you we are not going anywere any time soon, we have a huge client base and we have great relations with all of our clients, we have a handful of staff that work around the clock to make everyone's day easier, we run live support for approximately 20 hours per day and ticket & email are answered 24x7, if you need to know anything more please feel free to reply.

On another note the 25% off of your first month order is still running using promo code "25OFF" please be aware this is case sensitive.

Regards,
Rickie.

Don't forget to make use of the 25% off of your first month using "25OFF" last day in August.

Regards.

Last edited:
@Fakie, Fileserve Ban random IP's that download (Leech) at constant high speeds we work with them very hard to keep IP's free'd up, whilest we do not have control over what Fileserve or any filehosting company does it is not our fault they get banned.

Rk~

I have a server with them and i faced a issue with them (server down from last 2 days)......... they are just not telling me anything, i asked them how much time, they don't reply, i asked them are you giving my old ip back, they don't reply, they are just playing with server, when i bought, they give money back guarantee, i bought and i faced issues and i asked refund, they don't give me it... they are just VERY RUDE guys! they are not solving any issue and support being very slow and not replying my questions!

when i asked them refund for first time, they offered me another node and ignored me fully for refund!

wtf is this?? either provide me good support or tell me it will be fix in bla bla time... you don't reply me ever!

I have made this review and now i am sure, they will terminate my service , coz when i asked them 2-3 questions at once, they told me don't be rude to us , we will terminate your service... and then they themself don't reply me and i am sure, they gonna terminate my service because i have been honest in this thread!

pm me when my issue is fixed, i will remove my comment!

I have a server with them and i faced a issue with them (server down from last 2 days)
>>The master node became defective and was replaced as fast as humanly possible all users files were backed up after booting into a recovery state<<

......... they are just not telling me anything,
>>You have been kept fully informed just as any other user has<<

i asked them how much time, they don't reply,
>>Your new replacement VPS has been online since 25 minutes or so after the old node become defective i can prove this as the time stamp on your welcome email varifies this<<

i asked them are you giving my old ip back, they don't reply,
>> You was answered you was told we cannot merge IP's accross nodes <<

they are just playing with server, when i bought, they give money back guarantee,
>> We offer 3 days solid money back guarantee <<

i bought and i faced issues and i asked refund, they don't give me it...
>> You has surpassed the deadline and the issue was resolved as fast as possible please see above <<

they are just VERY RUDE guys! they are not solving any issue and support being very slow and not replying my questions!
>> You were the one being insulting on live support, software these days keep logs, amazing what technology produces nowerdays.<<

when i asked them refund for first time, they offered me another node and ignored me fully for refund!
>> We ignore no clients problems, lets point out what your problem was.. Filehosters had banned your IP for leeching, you had the IP banned not us our service works fine.<<

wtf is this?? either provide me good support or tell me it will be fix in bla bla time... you don't reply me ever!
>> Please see above <<

I have made this review and now i am sure, they will terminate my service , coz when i asked them 2-3 questions at once, they told me don't be rude to us , we will terminate your service... and then they themself don't reply me and i am sure, they gonna terminate my service because i have been honest in this thread!
>> You were told to stop being plain out rude we understand every users concerns but this does not give cause to be rude and insulting <<

pm me when my issue is fixed, i will remove my comment!
>> You needent bother removing the comment it is totally fine every user is very welcome to post reviews good or bad, but please in future please for the love of god please post both sides of the story and not just yours.<<

Regards Rickie Murphy.

I have made this review and now i am sure, they will terminate my service
We are a fully registered company and have a tight terms of service document. We would not violate our own terms of service because you posted a bad company review.

My quick review:
BoxSlots is very professional at all times,
whenever i go on Live Chat the Staff are always happy to talk and are very friendly.

The VPS's have amazing speeds and the Staff are very helpful in
helping you set everything up and are always there whenever you need help.

Downtime:
When i had my VPS i had no downtime except when i rebooted or w.e
but that was my own fault but the network itself hardly had any issues.

Support:
Livechat - nearly always someone was there if not i would check back in 30 min's
and then someone would be there.

Ticket Support: normally a response within 15 - 20 minutes sometimes even faster.

Conclusion:
BoxSlots is a very good host and i would definitely recommend it
basically you get what you pay for and with BoxSlots it's a premium
service at a lower price but without anything taken out.

(Now Ricky... where is my $100 Bribe for writing this review?)
:P

Regards,
iHate

I am not using their VPS but i am using their Seedbox and well they are really good and provide excellent support..I ordered Seedbox and got the details within secs ..Speeds are amazing..They are very professional and friendly.

PLS CHECK THICKET!!!

My Review comes later and iam customer from months now there over 4 or 5 now but i will post a review after my problems get fixed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back