VPS BoxSlots.com - Unmetered 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit VPS from £24.99/month (Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello WJunctioners! :D

I would like to personally introduce you to our new range of Netherlands based Virtual Server packages. We urge you to ask us any questions you may have about our services and we will always get back to you as soon as we can, with a smile!

Why Choose Us?

W
e can assure you that our services will not be beaten on quality, our support team boasts over 12 years of hosting experience and a wide variety of linux and windows based certificates. Our high standard of know-how means all of our nodes have undergone special home grown techniques to optimise our virtualisation technology, not only that but our linux kernels too. We like to go the extra mile to enable maximum possible server efficiency.

Our Hardware

Speed and stability are two main factors that our most important to both you and us, for this exact reason we only use the latest
DELL® servers.

All hardware comes equipped with Hyperthread Technology, Quad Core Xeon (Turbo Enabled) processors with no less than 16GB of Registered DIMM DDR3 RAM.

Our fully redundant RAID1 hard disk system not only gives you that extra layer of protection your data deserves, but it rapidly increases of how your files are processed too.

Packages

NL50
- £13GBP/month
  • Intel Xeon X3440 (4x2.53GHz)
  • 512 MB Dedicated DDR3 RAM
  • 768 MB Burstable DDR3 RAM
  • 50 GB RAID1 HDD Space
  • HOT! - 1Gbit/s Connectivity
  • Unlimited Bandwidth Transfer
More info »

NL100
- £18GBP/month

• 768 MB Dedicated DDR3 RAM
  • 1 GB Burstable DDR3 RAM
  • 100 GB RAID1 HDD Space
  • HOT! - 1Gbit/s Connectivity
  • Unlimited Bandwidth Transfer
More info »

-

For a limited time only; 15% Discount Code upon order for WJunction:
WJUNC15
Use this code on signup for a 15% one-off discount on your service (limited to one service per customer).

-

All VPS Include:

1x Dedicated IP address (New unused RIPE range
not blacklisted by sites such as hotfile, filesonic, rapidshare etc)
Free Instant Support
SolusVM Panel Access
Choice of Linux OS

No Hidden Bandwidth Limits
No Hidden Fee's

Optional Upgrades:

Addtional IP's (Up to 6) - *Check More Info*

cPanel/WHM & Extras - From 15/month
Kloxo Panel - Free

Datacenter: Hardware based in EvoSwitch, Harleem (Near Amsterdam), Netherlands.

~ Redundant Core Routing | Cisco CRS-1 & Juniper MX-960 3D

~ Multiple 10GigE transit and peering uplinks
~ Transit Providers: Level3, Telia Sonera, Global Crossing, Tata Telecommunications, Deutsche Telekom, Cogent.
~ Internet exchanges: AMS-IX, LINX, DE-CIX, and 15 other in Europe and US, multiple private peers.

Check our speeds
: 100mb.bin
IP Test: 46.182.123.179

Not allowed:
  • DDoS
  • Spam
  • Fraud
  • Phishing
  • Resource and bandwidth intensive scripts

Contact Us:

IRC

Ticket

Customer Testimonials:

Many great packages ...

Let me understand, you can use for this purpose hotfile, rapidhsare, fileserver?

(New unused RIPE range not blacklisted by sites such as hotfile, filesonic, rapidshare etc)

When you buy vps you have option to install it to seedbox :)
They will install rtorrent with rutorrent and some plugins to it.
That vps is very good for seedbox use.

When you buy vps you have option to install it to seedbox :)
They will install rtorrent with rutorrent and some plugins to it.
That vps is very good for seedbox use.

Yeah, I'm aware of that.

It's just that they have other plans for seedbox which is really better in terms of pricing and specs wise.

hello im interessting for HOT! *NL250* - £25GBP/month

• 1024 MB Dedicated DDR3 RAM
  • 2048 GB Burstable DDR3 RAM
  • 225 GB HDD Space
  • HOT! - 1000Mbit Connectivity
  • Unlimited Bandwidth Transfe

please

Superb Speed , Superb Service All I Say is the best Hosting Provider made my vps available in only few mins and with superb speeds :) Vouch for him :)

Well spotted WeeD, our services are based within the RapidSpeeds network so we do use their IP range! :)

Hey can you look at this thread and tell me if its allowed in your NL vps as well ?
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=76126&page=2

Many people and hosts said in NL I can do so but do you allow it ?

We do allow such websites shubhank008, there is absolutely no problem with linking to such content as long as you are not actually hosting the files on the server!

well looks like you havnt read the thread well then :|
Coz I want to store files on server and provide downloads of them from server to VIP users

well looks like you havnt read the thread well then :|
Coz I want to store files on server and provide downloads of them from server to VIP users

If you have a right to distribute the content then there is no problem. However if you are intending to host illegal data on the server and theoretically sell it to people who are paying you money for a VIP subscription, then this is highly illegal where our servers are based.

I've been using boxslots for 11 days now.

Here's my review:

I was quite leery of boxslots. But then I was quite desperate for a seedbox (at least the one i can afford) so i decided to jump on their IRC channel.

Unfortunately Nano told me the seedbox plans have yet to be launched and is still in the works. But then Nano told me to get one of their VPS since with VPS you'll have root access, which i need for irssi. I wasn't quite sure of it because I've never installed rtorrent before. Nano assured me that it's going to be easy. He did install for me FTP, rtorrent/rutorrent for a small sum of 5 pounds which is ok.

Their support is good. I asked them tonnes of questions and they answered all my questions and assist me all the way. So far I'm really happy with the speeds. The first torrent I added and i got a massive 83 MB/sec - that's on a new torrent. But if you add a relatively old torrent, you will get slower speeds obviously. All in all, I'm impressed with the speed + service.

And it's not oversold which is a plus!

I purchased a server a couple days ago. I'll write a review after a week or so. So far I'm a little bummed that they charge if you want them to install kloxo for you...most hosts are happy to help get you started.

(incidentally, I got the kloxo install fee waived, but still I don't approve of it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back