VPS BoxSlots.com - Unmetered 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit VPS from £10.99/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im on ur VPS for my site hosting great work with it :)

Are u offereing VPS with RDP enabled along with Win OS in it ? i need it as currently im using RDP while i need a VPS which i can handle and install apps my own

@Jayzzy yes we are, you could take a look at the Semi-Dedicated plans :) Window with RDP enabled.

*^*^*^* 50% off of any VPS until the 25th of November 2011 using 50OFF *^*^*^*

No sadly not, 10OFF = 10% recurring, Our special promos don't last long you have to grab them while you can 10OFF is our long lasting promo.

NL-7 is down until morning awaiting a board replacement, All clients effected will have 1 day time credited.

NL-7 repaired :) Couldn't let you guys wait could I. Enjoy your evening.

Last edited:
would like to check on VPS plan (2 Gbps NL Servers) vs VDS plan (1 Gbps NL-X250)?
also, what's the feedback on the uptime and network connection speed?
i am more concerned about the uplink speed, which will give the better?

Warez linking yes, warez hosting no you will be terminated :)

Xen is structured for stability, OpenVZ well that has it's pro's but also it's cons.

Hello, can you provide a demo VPS so I can test performance and network speed? I am particulary interested in NL-250 or possibly NL-500. I've been customer of RapidSpeeds, and their VPS had similar setup. I was happy with the speeds I got, can I count on same or similar/better performance?

Hello Rtlx,

Unfortunately, we do not provide "Demo" VPS's, if you have time today/tomorrow, hop on live(Or submit a ticket) & I'll give you a couple of network speed results.

For the amount of time I've been working for BoxSlots, I'm pretty sure you won't have a problem with performance ;)

Hello, can you provide a demo VPS so I can test performance and network speed? I am particulary interested in NL-250 or possibly NL-500. I've been customer of RapidSpeeds, and their VPS had similar setup. I was happy with the speeds I got, can I count on same or similar/better performance?

I had enjoy a demo... i can say that Boxslots VPS works very good & fast too :)

^
^
I bought Semi-Dedicated few hours ago..until now its not working..apache is not working properly..already submitted ticket few hours ago before i post here but still no response..thinking if i will refund... :(

^
^
I bought Semi-Dedicated few hours ago..until now its not working..apache is not working properly..already submitted ticket few hours ago before i post here but still no response..thinking if i will refund... :(

Thinking you will refund because you installed a rapidleech script that didn't work ? You hadn't even waited an hour for a response.

^
^
It's been 9hours already and still APACHE is not running on my server. I was talking to zack before i purchase server..i remember it was 11am GMT+8

after few minutes i told the problem to zach and he reinstall again my OS.

after few minutes it was done reinstalling and i already upload sborg and rapidleech to test it again..but it was not running because apache is not running. i tried to talk again with zack but he's not online anymore so i send a ticket and waited few more hours to get reply from those tickets..how can you say i haven't waited for an hour if i'm already facing this problem for almost 8 hours??

If APACHE is running on my server i should see this

it's 8:23pm(GMT+8) already

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/QhNcTu.png[/slide]

This is not support ? But regardless i will answer your question, Operating system installs on the Xen based platform are basic aka you need to set things up. This has already been done for you.

I know this is not a support thread and i already sent ticket and still i haven't receive any reply yet..and i also know that i have to wait for the reply and what i did is just to reply on your post regarding "You hadn't even waited an hour for a response." :)

Edit: Problem is fixed now.. Thanks to Bharat. No more words bharat just asked my problem and i told him that my apache is not running and he asked me my root details after 2 minutes everything is fixed.. thanks to bharat..i only spend 5minutes..unlike other boxslot support too many word/discussion etc..but no fix..

Thanks again to Bharat! Your'e the best man!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back