Selling Boss Logo, Banner, Button & Other Design Service - Only $5 -It can't get any lower!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss

1xlx.png

Hi,

I Can Do All Your Graphic Work For Just $5
It includes,

============================
LOGOS
BANNER
HEADERS
BUTTONS
BANNER
COVERS
POSTERS
FAVICONS
FACEBOOK FAN COVER
EBOOK/KINDLE DESIGN
BACKGROUND DESIGN
FORUM MISCS
SLIDER IMAGES

============================​

Portfolio

Logo's

24.jpg

27.jpg

16.jpg

More Logo At​

Banner's

1dtd.jpg

44zoz.jpg

24omo.jpg

More Banner At​

Button's

1idi.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

More Button At​

Facebook Fan Cover

1pnp.jpg

2jvj.jpg

3xvx.jpg

More Facebook Fan Cover At​

Ebook/Kindle Design

5ddd.jpg

10cdc.jpg

41.jpg

More Ebook/Kindle At​

Cover/Posters

1nsn.jpg

2pip.jpg

3wqw.jpg

Header's

29.jpg

39.jpg

69kwk.jpg

Forum Misc's

2fdf.jpg

1czc.jpg

3bpb.jpg

Slider Image's

5vsv.jpg

23dld.jpg

30.jpg

FAQ

FAQ stands for Frequently Asked Questions. We’ll answer some of the most frequent questions asked by the most of our clients. So if you’re having some doubts don’t forget to check out this page. If you didn’t find what you’re searching for please don’t hesitate to contact us.

1) Q: When do you start working on my project?
A: We will start working on your project as soon as we receive your project request and payment.

2) Q: How long will it take before I can see the preview of the project?
A: Your preview will be presented in 24-48 Hrs once you send the details of the project.

3) Q: How many changes can I request for my order?
A: Unlimited Revisions can be offered until you’re 100% Satisfied.

4) Q: Who keeps the rights of the created design?
A: All the rights of the Artwork and design we create for our customers belong to our customers.

5) Q: How much does it cost to work with you?

A: The prices for all graphics I mentioned are just 5$ only.

6) Q: How do you accept payments?
A: We accept payments via Payza (Alertpay), PayPal, Money Bookers and Bank Transfer (Sri Lanka).

7) Q: Will you provide a full support once I placed the order?
A: Yes, We’ll provide a full support once you placed the order. We’re guaranteed for the Customer Satisfaction.

If any questions you’re looking for is not founded here please don’t hesitate to contact us via contact us form or by Email.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more support you can contact me directly Via Email id's I provided or you can pm me in WJ

Last edited:
16 comments
i need a logo. :)
i sent you a pm.

Replied Back :-=

Update : For the first 7 buyers who order any type of graphic work I mentioned in the thread will get extra free concept without any additional charges. This means for example if you order a banner for 5$ you get 2 versions for banner for just 5$ only. :friends:

Waiting for your precious orders :sun:

Looks like a great and cheap service. At the moment, I don't need anything, but will look for you in a near future. :)

Good luck with sales. :)

Amazing design and great communication with buyer, had the job done very fast keeping amazing quality.

RECOMMENDED DESIGNER!

Just got the banner I ordered and I am very happy with the work. Boos is a very talented designer and will definitely be using him again.

RECOMMENDED DESIGNER!

Last edited:
contacted boss gfx for a logo
initially he told me that it would cost me around 10$ even though he has made a thread in the 5$ section
after I told him that I had seen his thread in the 5$ section he agreed to take up the job for 5$ and said that it will be done in 24hrs
24hrs passed and I did not receive any response
I sent a pm but still no response and it seems that 5$ jobs hold no value to him
this person is clearly driven by avarice
good thing was that cb gfx took up the job and gave priority to it and he completed the logo within 2hrs
this was my first and last deal with boss gfx and I shall never place an order with him again

contacted boss gfx for a logo
initially he told me that it would cost me around 10$ even though he has made a thread in the 5$ section
after I told him that I had seen his thread in the 5$ section he agreed to take up the job for 5$ and said that it will be done in 24hrs
24hrs passed and I did not receive any response
I sent a pm but still no response and it seems that 5$ jobs hold no value to him
this person is clearly driven by avarice
good thing was that cb gfx took up the job and gave priority to it and he completed the logo within 2hrs
this was my first and last deal with boss gfx and I shall never place an order with him again

Yes I took this order but wasn't able to do it because I got sick & admitted in hospital. I didn't get a change to reply you back the information that I can't do this work. I give value to all orders but it's only the situation & can't do anything. Nice to hear CB fulfilled it. You can come back to deal and the gate is always opened. I'll make sure nothing like this happens in future. :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back