BOSS Graphics V2 - Quality Graphic solution (BossGFX.com Launched)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss

BOSS Graphics V2 - Quality Graphic solution

JvNp9.png

1gtg.jpg

2lgl.jpg

3mzm.jpg

4iji.jpg

5.jpg

7wYBk.jpg

4U0uL.jpg

GAswB.jpg

10yYx.jpg

FAQ

FAQ stands for Frequently Asked Questions. We’ll answer some of the most frequent questions asked by the most of our clients. So if you’re having some doubts don’t forget to check out this page. If you didn’t find what you’re searching for please don’t hesitate to contact us.

1) Q: When do you start working on my project?
A: We will start working on your project as soon as we receive your project request and payment.

2) Q: How long will it take before I can see the preview of the project?
A: Your preview will be presented in 24-48 Hrs once you send the details of the project.

3) Q: How many changes can I request for my order?
A: Unlimited Revisions can be offered until you’re 100% Satisfied.

4) Q: Who keeps the rights of the created design?
A: All the rights of the Artwork and design we create for our customers belong to our customers.

5) Q: How much does it cost to work with you?

A: The prices are depending on the projects to be done. I will quote a price once receiving your instructions.

6) Q: How do you accept payments?
A: We accept payments via Payza (Alertpay), PayPal, Money Bookers and Bank Transfer (Sri Lanka).

7) Q: Will you provide a full support once I placed the order?
A: Yes, We’ll provide a full support once you placed the order. We’re guaranteed for the Customer Satisfaction.

If any questions you’re looking for is not founded here please don’t hesitate to contact us via contact us form or by Email.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more support you can contact me directly Via Email id's I provided or you can pm me in WJ

So Guys this is all about my presentation and why are you still waiting? get your order made and grab this special offer.

Last edited:
412 comments
My Review about the best gfxer ever :

Once i saw his Buttons works i immediately sent him a message to buy one
not only he made me 1 button but he made a unique set with 4 Buttons in it for 4$ Only thats the cheapest price i have ever seen for now so i added him in msn and he started making them He Has professional skills i got the 1st button and it was awesome and they all were done in less than 3 hours and they were pro and cool and amazing and Have the awesomness I Highly suggest him, i suggest everybody to try him now in the special offer :) he is the best gfxer that ever gfxed to me

The button he made for me:
6709a8ffe7.png

33022cbc0a.png

618e49686a.png

34d066155c.png

78b934069a.png

7c337a894c.png

Last edited:
The Banner i ordered was awesome and realy a proffesional work i might order more from Boss because hes Boss Awesome :)

the banner he made me
n2uPa.png

Hi,

Finally i ordered him some work after being inspired from his work ! I got it done with in few hours and his work is awesome..best GFX Designner here i would say ! I got much more than what i paid for ! Excellent job man ! Keep it up...I would suggest you guys to give him atleast a try...i will have more work for you in near future also.

Cheers

Thanks Boss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back