Status
Not open for further replies.

IntoTheVoid

They haven't updated in a few weeks and seem to have disappeared. Site is still up as they host on blogspot, but no updates. Anyone know if they are coming back?

9 comments
They've finally realized that their server costs are far too much than they actually earn - and that they're losing a lot of cash this way. :P
Not to mention that they are/were using blogspot.com as a medium of warez linking, with above 5-6k UV daily.
I enjoy/enjoyed their releases, but its about time they shut down. It was plain risky and expensive imho.

^^It was due to their dedication :)

XhjxU.png

Before I moved to Wordpress.

^^Adsense is not there. Warez is not allowed.
Warez on blogger is fine! Used for 3 years.. They take down very rarely..

NO ADSENSE Then whats the use of putting it on blogger........do blogger actually hosts files(upto what size)...or mere linking.
OR
Its like getting a blog+domain for FREE (like: www.xxxxxxx.blogspot.com) without even paying a PENNY for hosting and all & NO Issues of DOWNTIME and all + using it with OTHER AD SERVICES for MONETIZING...............IDEAL for a Starter from ZERO...............Please Verify these facts & explain in a lil better way!!

Last edited:
^^Blogger is not meant for warez! It's for users who wants to share something or who writes and maintains his story/life.. It's like journal/book...

But these days, users are buying Domain then using it on blogspot for warez! Google should completely block/ban all warez blogspots.

You can start warez with .blogger for a start but do move to custom domain + hosting.

They've finally realized that their server costs are far too much than they actually earn - and that they're losing a lot of cash this way. :P
Not to mention that they are/were using blogspot.com as a medium of warez linking, with above 5-6k UV daily.
I enjoy/enjoyed their releases, but its about time they shut down. It was plain risky and expensive imho.

Thanks. Is this speculation on your part or are they officially done? The least they (BoB) could have done was make some sort of announcement that "Hey guys, we are done."

What would you recommend they did to make it less risky and expensive to keep on going?

They had great quality releases. They will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back