BMF Scam ! Beermoneyforum.com admins stole my money ! Stay away from BMF !

gamess

Hi

I warn you to stay away from this BMF forum and the scammers who administer it !

The BMF administrators sent me a message that they have a large budget for advertising companies from various industries and will pay me for each open topic they present them.

I started working and when I raised enough money to order a payment my account was blocked and my money stolen by the admins.

They correspond only by telegram, and must be Russian scammers.

BMFScamm-Forum.jpg

BMFScam.jpg

BMF Team: This kind of domains are not allowed Is allowed only .com.net

Not subdomains ! Make new account !

That account and earnings are lost !

If you have more information about the forum and its owners please share.

Stay away from this forum and do not invest any money or time in Beermoneyforum.com !

2 comments
Well i dont know about this forum but i saw someone was advertising this forum in a filehost as i remember i dont remember which one i saw last wek..

i dont use any forums only Wjunction my heart never allow me to visit others sites i dont know why .
but yes some sites are very good i will not say they are scammer or whatever you said ..

but i will say only one thing Wjunction is best and admin staf members of wjunction are best in the world :)

If you faced issue i hope you get what u lost takecare goodluck :)

My advice to all great big companies if you ever read my message just want to say one thing believe in Wjunction and if you wnat to advertise just advertise in this World No1 Webmaster forum because staff is humble honest and genuine and your payments secure as i can see :) thanks alot :)

Back