Status
Not open for further replies.

Poison999

Hello i am new in this forum and i will make my own blog but i am confuse to choose which one blogger or wordpress please anybody help me and i will confuse to choose a right niche for my blog please reply must .

12 comments
Both are good in their own sense - if you do not have money to invest (not even 15$) then go with blogger. On the other hand if you have some cash and are willing to invest then go with wordpress. :)

Blogger VS Wordpress ???

But bro we have no money to invest for wordpress and wordpress is so difficult in starting and bro which niche is best for me in starting blogging..
Thanks

Blogger VS Wordpress ???

Thanks for all
and can you tell me which one niche is perfect for me in starting blogging because i want to earn money from blog through adsense..
Thanks

Anyone who mentions adverts before content is known in a new site is doomed. Therefore it doesn't matter the script you use as it will never get popular enough to make a difference.

My Advice would be to Try out both. Blogger if you don't have money, also use WP on the side (More Freedom & Plugins).
If you like WP after sometime, Export your blogger to WP. (y)
Don't even think about adverts before you start getting a good amount of traffic.

You'll get almost instant traffic with blogger, since it's Google's service. You will be able to insert ads here.
Wordpress.org blog won't allow you to put any kind of ads. But it has translation for most of the languages.
Standalone wordpress blog, however, is better than both of these, because of the freedom it allows you.

And what Mr Happy said, if you put ads too early, you are doomed to fail.

Thanks for all
and can you tell me which one niche is perfect for me in starting blogging because i want to earn money from blog through adsense..
Thanks

You need to learn a lot, to make a profitable adsense blog.

Since you have to start with building content first anyways you can try on both. Bald sites are pretty bad for SEO I think.

I've got to say I've got zero experience with blogger, but Wordpress I love. It's actually quite easy and making real proper themes for it ain't that hard either. Since Wordpress is über documented, I'd go with that if you are willing to put some time in. You can eventually even go for your own CMS since blogging isn't really much else than storing posts and comments in a database and then showing them on the site.

Also in the start, when you are still developing and building traffic, you can get a free host like x90x or 000webhost. They don't show advertisements and are pretty decent on the Fair Use. File Manager and FTP suck but you won't be using them once you're set-up.

I'm working on a few blogs of my own and learned quite a lot already. If you have any specific questions I'd be glad to answer them!

Good luck yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back