Blog or Static Website Which is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigone2love

Banned
Banned
Hai,
I want to start three different self-hosted sites, which is better Blog or Static Website? For example buy a domain name and hosting on Wordpress. Please Help.

5 comments
please tell about topic and some more details of websites because then only someone will be able to guide you better about it.

one more thing never go in this way that i want to launch 3 websites, because you never know what will happen in future and whether you will get time to manage even 1 or not.

Why I am saying this really I need three sites one for Adults other for Non Adults and another for Regional Language all money making sites. Past one year I am using many free blogs and websites. So I get confused!!

If you regularly add content to your blog daily. It will be indexed more frequently by search engines like Google.

I prefer launching a blog than a static site. I have created & worked on many static sites But I find blog user friendly and Now-a-Days there are so many features you can use to customize your blog. If you regularly add content to your blog daily. It will be indexed more frequently by search engines like Google. I highly recommend using a WordPress blog than a static site.

I love Blogging & I love Blogs ( reading too ) <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back