Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already told about them Here at Link that they were here for a money and now they are gone and ate my money and may be some other members as well. X-(

Lol good thing I'm paying $3.50 for unmetered RL and TF and it still works... what's your guys deal anyways?

They aren't immediately responding to you? Does your service not work?
I had to install it myself the first time, and then they installed it a second time when I disputed (due to my own error) that TF wasn't uploading.

If this is a scam, it's probably the most helpful and cooperative scammers I've ever seen.
And cheapest. How many people at $3.50 would it take for the scam risk to be worth it lol.

Their story has been the same, I knew they were all college kids the day I registered. He mentioned it.

If it was a scam, wouldn't they terminate the servers by now? Why would I still be using the service?

@WhiteHot : Are you really serious? You want a proof why your service is still active?

Dude here is an example.

You bought a dedicated or a VPS Server as per monthly basis, so you have to pay for a server cost every month to run/provide the services to your clients.

The reason why your account is still account because their server is still undue for any payment and when it reaches a specific date for a server payment and then what, your services along with the blackyhost server,site whatever will come to an end.

So there was a period when you were still buying without receiving I suppose is the issue?
I still have service I paid for and haven't paid for service and not got it so I can't complain about anything (yet). Sucks to hear for you guys.
When the my account runs out I just go back to my other account(s). If it runs out.

Yup accuyuklad. I have also returned back with leechdaddy. They are the best because they refund the money even after the service is gone not like others.

My all time fav is leechdaddy.

I am probably the unluckiest person here

I bought an account a day before all this broke
Took the money from me and no account.
I gave hime 24 hours to produce an account or a refund
He refused to get in contact
Paypal dispute went on:

Here is the context of that:-

• 24/04/2011 06:04 BST - PayPal: Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.
  • 24/04/2011 06:04 BST - Seller: Solved in Client Area.
  • 24/04/2011 06:04 BST - Seller: Your account has been activated.
  • 20/04/2011 20:51 BST - Buyer: Ordered the RL web account 24 hours ago Time stated to process was 12 hours 2 tickets sent through your website after 12 hours and 18 hours. No reply to either The webmaster forum WJunction.com has a lot of other people in the same boat as me at the moment. Taking the money and not producing goods I believe I have given you ample chance to respond, or even activate the account I paid for. Unfortunately, you have chosen to ignore these actions. So you have left me no choice but to dispute

Now see on the 24 April(today)
Your account has been activated?
Solved in Client Area?

I went to blackyhost site and no surprise.
My ticket didn't exist.
My account didn't exist.
My domain didn't exist
Billy Bullshitter

So now we stand here

"Status

This item not received dispute has been escalated to a claim.
We requested additional information from the seller about this transaction."

Good luck contacting him, Paypal, because noone else can get hold of him

Guys, i was scammed by my partner and i request all of you to file a Paypal claim even if your accounts are working.. Get that BAST***'s Account Limited on Paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back