Black Hat SEO for Rank Boost

Status
Not open for further replies.

audreykaylee4

Hello Friends ..

I have read somewhere that black hat SEO can help boost up rank if it is done smartly. Is it true? If yes then I really wanna know how to do it in a smart way.

14 comments
Yes of course you can use black hat technique smartly. How to do this? By using seo automated tools you can use black hat safely by setting up your tools and other black hat software in a normal submissions of backlinks. There are many options.. you can research on Google or youtube and there are lots of useful tips and tutorials.

with recent google updates it has become very difficult to use black hat techniques a

with recent google updates it has become very difficult to use black hat techniques and get good serp in google. for long term benefits we prefer white hat seo techniques only. black hat does more harm than good these days

When we talk about SEO, it is often understood that we talk about Google, a company that improves the user experience every day ( it is the same for many other companies ).

Algorithms are now so advanced that it makes no sense to study them, if you make a website and put in the foreground the user experience you start already well because you respect the most practical for a good ranking.

So, for boost up your rank you have to do a lot of simple things, but it's all the things that boost up your rank. If you try with "Black Hat Seo" engines realize that there is something very strange and you will be penalized.

Regards,
Greevid Support Tem

Hello Friends ..

I have read somewhere that black hat SEO can help boost up rank if it is done smartly. Is it true? If yes then I really wanna know how to do it in a smart way.

Black Hat SEO is completely a misleading one even if you do smartly. Some peoples still to this smartly but Google updates easily find out those kind of activities and penalize your website in the future.

Dont try to cheat a machine(Google bot). It will fire you. Be aware of black hat SEO.

Hello Friends ..
You should have at least search what black hat SEO is. To answer your question though, it isn't a good thing to do since it is only good for short term purposes.
If you want to do SEO then I suggest that you read and learn more about it first, SEO Guide: Types Of Search Engine Success Factors

Black Hat SEO is never a good option to rank a website, opting White Hat SEO can help you gain desired rankings and can even stay away from Google Updates (Penguin, Panda). Preferring black hat SEO over white hat SEO will lead you nowhere, there are chances that the site may get penalized by Google. I urge you to stay away from Black Hat SEO

blact hat seo always helpful but its like you see star on day time because black hat method work temporary when google know your funda he penalized your site.

Why bother? Can't you use white hat SEO instead of black hat SEO for boosting up your rank? Try white hat SEO. It's the best way.

I think awareness of search engines like Google in enough today, ou can't save yourself doing wrong. i can agree for short time periods you can see better result by Black hat SEO tricks but for long its not possible. so, i keep you suggest that you should take White Hat SEO for watching good result.

You should not try illegal techniques as well as shortcuts for getting good ranking. You must only rely on white hat seo that provides long lasting results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back