Bl.st - Earn up to 70% PPS - Competition now started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
requested for premium membership a weeks back, ma'am please upgrade account.

user: chocoflint

and again, where do I find the banners? a 'deleted file' tab would be really helpful in keeping track on files. please add, thank you.

Not so good to hear with 10% fee and then this only monthly subscriptions.
Also i got a rebill and its less than the 55% . :(
I want updates from support.

requested for premium membership a weeks back, ma'am please upgrade account.

user: chocoflint

and again, where do I find the banners? a 'deleted file' tab would be really helpful in keeping track on files. please add, thank you.
Yes,"delete file" tab would be helpful(y)

Not so good to hear with 10% fee and then this only monthly subscriptions.
Also i got a rebill and its less than the 55% . :(
I want updates from support.
Sign in this,we need some info from support regarding news.:smokin:

Last edited:
What about this, only monthly subscriptions :-?

Hello uploader07, we have checked our overall sign up statistics, those payment options are barely used and we have decided to remove them from this reason and various other reasons.
A user who wish to stay for a long period of time can just not cancel his membership.

What about this, only monthly subscriptions :-?

Hello uploader07, we have checked our overall sign up statistics, those payment options are barely used and we have decided to remove them from this reason and various other reasons.
A user who wish to stay for a long period of time can just not cancel his membership.
Yes,barely for now,because for now you are still new on the scene and probably the users pickup short subscription in precaution to see where this host go,up or down.
What about adding "deleting files" tab,planing to add it soon?
Regards (y)

thank you for upgrading my account.. only took less than an hour after request (y)

edit: can you pls provide 300x250 banner? the link on the first page doesn't work

Last edited:
Sir Rurik, I requested for an account upgrade but still unchanged. It doesn't really matter for now, though. But please add "DELETED FILES folder" for the benefit of all. Thanks

Kind Regards

Sir Rurik, I requested for an account upgrade but still unchanged. It doesn't really matter for now, though. But please add "DELETED FILES folder" for the benefit of all. Thanks

Kind Regards
They avoid to answer this question....here and skype....the support is almost none.....

Anyone received email with deleted files?Looks like they dont even send the emails anymore...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back