Bl.st - Earn up to 70% PPS - Competition now started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,i lost 60 GO,i lost many files..why?:facepalm:

Hello sidiko, if your in the PPD program and we delete files due to DMCA earnings are deleted with them as well.
We do not run ads on our pages and that is the reason for that, we are looking for an advertising solution and when will implant that money earned through PPD will nnot be lost.

Rurik, just added you on my Skype to discuss a few questions I have regarding a potential affiliation.

We tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full.

Guys and girls, a reminder that our promo is starting, we are happy to celebrate Pakistan independence day!

SqqDldI.jpg

Earn $20PPS at the 14th of August.

Sally :sun:

ello guys and girls, today we celebrate India independecne day with a cool promo of $20 PPS, take advantage of it, all you need to do is send just 1 premium sign up!

qu5idLC.jpg

Don't forget to check the special logo we did for India at http://bl.st

Happy independence day India! and have a good weekend everyone.

SALES TO BAD :facepalm: YOU THINK OF ME BE CHICKEN. DON'T CHEAT, DON'T SHAVE OR I LEAVE FROM YOUR FILEHOST.
CHECK MY ID: radeonx

Why my balance is different from my total earning?

Hey Odem, we are still checking this issue, it happens only with your account.
Rest assured that we will be paying you by your total.

SALES TO BAD :facepalm: YOU THINK OF ME BE CHICKEN. DON'T CHEAT, DON'T SHAVE OR I LEAVE FROM YOUR FILEHOST.
CHECK MY ID: radeonx

Radeonx, we do not cheat no one, please contact me VIA skype.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, payment roll is now over.

We added a few nice features to Bl.st.

- Ability to upload your files as Premium only.
- A system that will notify you VIA e-mail if a file was removed by DMCA notice so you will be able to keep track and post counter DMCA.

Have a good week everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back