Status
Not open for further replies.

Harshadewa

Banned
Banned
Hello,

Im sure these questions were asked before. But I was hoping you guys would save some time for me and help me with this.

When you add Webmoney details to Bitshare what info you should add? Is it:
- the email
- WMID
- or anything else?

Is there any settings I should set before adding the account to Bitshare?

Im from Sri Lanka. Is that going to be a problem when withdrawing money?

Thanks

7 comments
You add the number what starts with a letter "Z"
Webmoney supports many many banks, i think Sri Lanka should not be the issue here.

This is my first time using Webmoney.

I read about withdraw cards, banks, exchangers and stuff. Still doesn't make sense. But I think I'll just get the money first for now. Will worry about withdrawing later. It will be a small amount of money. So no big deal.

Thanks for help. I will surely need more help in future. In the meantime I will use google, youtube and anything else I can think of to find answers for my problems.

To withdraw funds you must verify your account - Providing a copy of your passport -

Oh i hear you, the easy way is to find a middle-man and they're easy to find if you scratch a lil more.

Only passport is accepted. No National Identity Card??

To exchange funds (from WM to Paypal or WM to Payza) any verification needed?

I found this:
http://www.wmtransfer.com/eng/cooperation/exchange/onlinexchange/index.shtml

Im guessing they are kind of official exchangers because they are mentioned in WM website. Am I right? If Im right does that mean it is safe to use them? I don't mind paying little high fee as long as my money's safe.

Thanks.

To withdraw funds you must verify your account - Providing a copy of your passport -

Oh i hear you, the easy way is to find a middle-man and they're easy to find if you scratch a lil more.

what's withdraw funds mean? to your local bank?
I verified the cellphone number, they said I can transfer fund?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back