Status
Not open for further replies.

neTix

Hi everyone i have question and need help. How up rank? Now my rankStatus: Copper
Next Status: Bronze . And how working this system?
Copper paying very low 123downloads/0.34 $ earned So how it chance fast? :)

10 comments
theres bitshare thread mate
this might help :wave:

yr5Uol.jpg

Bitshare sucks. I dont understand them. Earlier I upload and have around 100 downloads per day and no one sales and i get silver status.

Then I stop uplaod and after few months i start again from cooper status, and after a little time i get 200 downloads per day and get silver status. Then i have few sales (5-6) sales in 10 days (but i use PPD) and have over 200 downloads per day, and after forth sales my status moved from silver to cooper. And I try to uplad and get over 300 downloads per day, but my status get lower and lower. After that I stop uploading there. Now i wait to get 20$ and then i will request payout, and that will be all from me.

beside the long payout wait (~2 months), they had this problem all the time,

No Server for upload avalaible at this moment!

you have to wait for bitshare links and then edit your post AGAIN if you post bitshare together with other filehosts links.

i stop posting bitshare links if i face this no server issue instead waiting time re-editing post, right now 50-60% of my posts now is missing bitshare links.
they also have a big advantage if for whatever reason they decide to close they can save 2 months worth of payout.

Last edited:
beside the long payout wait (~2 months), they had this problem all the time,

No Server for upload avalaible at this moment!

you have to wait for bitshare links and then edit your post AGAIN if you post bitshare together with other filehosts links.

i stop posting bitshare links if i face this no server issue instead waiting time re-editing post, right now 50-60% of my posts now is missing bitshare links.
they also have a big advantage if for whatever reason they decide to close they can save 2 months worth of payout.

colie i just started here and i really liked it
they count all downloads and no shaving
actually the server works on me,i can upload by ftp upload system and its working fine
what is the worst thing on bitshare,i really liked and had no trouble with bitshare
can you tell me more details?

i am really confused this hosting looks good but there is no admin here
and they have only webmoney for payments no paypal or payza only one option
i think its time to say goodbye to bitshare
its really bad that they dont care customers

Last edited:
They pay on 30 working days or 60 normal days, the time of payments will be reduced step by step, but the most important is that they pay, they are honest and if you have any problem, send them a pm by fb, they answer to me sometimes.
The problem with servers is that they are working on them for us, to can upload/download better, you can see are some servers with problems, or servers with no counting downloads/earnings and they are trying to fix all.
I dont know how is working this year with sales I am on PPD but from 2 months I had only a sale, I have over 600 downloads daily , my rank wasnt update for a long time, I will try to get more sales working harder, I dont know how is working but they are counting correct, I had files in december on s16 30% of my files, I lost all earnings on 30% of the files at s16 from 15th december because s16 is not counting downloads, this can be a reason from where my rank dropped I hope they will fix all problems, dont forget Bitshare still pay and had a decent speed on download.

i use bitshare as mirror via PPD since 20 months ...

- allways i got payouts (but sometimes over 1 month waiting time)

- since 12 months i'm "silver" status

- stable +/- 100 downloads per day & stable 100 downloads = 1 $ (+/-)

- stable all 1-2 weeks comes 1 sale, but i'm in PPD ..

hope this helps.

I don't understand the criteria used to upgrade/downgrade the rank status of their users either. I believe they are based in the USA because upload is a lot slower than other hots and that's a big no-no for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back