BitShare Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Stop posting false arguments, hold on and lets wait until they move entire system, we are speaking about Affiliate System and not migration of all servers, Just wait and Watch in quiet.)

Where is it? I dont see it on home page bitshare!

Check it on Payout Page and if you remote upload and FTP upload works you will not get this notice

News 01.12.2014 - Paused - We are migrating our service to a different system. Migration will be solved very soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience - all affected users will get compensation! Thank You for your patience!

Hello, where can see this news thread? Official website don't have any news after 2011..

News 01.12.2014 - Paused - We are migrating our service to a different system. Migration will be solved very soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience - all affected users will get compensation! Thank You for your patience!

For who is logging every day will not work, for who is already logged all the time, is still no problem, they are working on a new bitshare.Nothing is working, and about payments, I dont believe that we will see any payment completed this year, maybe one for Christmas, hope they will make things to work again, Waiting for 2015 to take the correct decision.Lets hope all the bad will be a good thing in 2015.

remember

1-2 years ago we had same situation: Bitshare don't count Sales + Downloads during 3-4 weeks ..
(reason also: migrating of service / technical trouble)

if they don't count + pay out again during 3-4 weeks ..

then we know, its a trick for optimization of bitshare profits.

(3-4 weeks is too long for "service migrations")

Last edited:
if they don't count + pay out again during 3-4 weeks ..
then we know, its a trick for optimization of bitshare profits.
Yeah, profit for sure without payment gateway and without working premium accounts (which lead to a high chargeback rate from old premium users)... And 3-4 weeks is mostly way too short to get a new merchant account for credit card processing after you got another one closed down.

How are they making a profit when no one is able to upload or download to/from their servers? If this continues for 3-4 weeks they will lose customers and money.

They should activate the download, because if they continue to keep the download off and the affiliates will want in 2015 to use bitshare, they will see that everyone will ignore bitshare to download, because people will remember the day when they wait always 60 seconds and surprise... they couldn't download. Is like a bad image that is already creating for bitshare by downloaders to ignore link of bitshare mirror and this can be seen by 2015 if Bitshare dont leave the download on.If in 2015 They will continue to pay, we all will see that sales and ppd will be less because people remember these days where they cant download, and will say by them self " no bitshare because last month I couldn't download anything" so we will have 50% less downloads and less sales, this is my opinion, Bitshare please, at least leave download on.

They should activate the download, because if they continue to keep the download off and the affiliates will want in 2015 to use bitshare, they will see that everyone will ignore bitshare to download, because people will remember the day when they wait always 60 seconds and surprise... they couldn't download. Is like a bad image that is already creating for bitshare by downloaders to ignore link of bitshare mirror and this can be seen by 2015 if Bitshare dont leave the download on.If in 2015 They will continue to pay, we all will see that sales and ppd will be less because people remember these days where they cant download, and will say by them self " no bitshare because last month I couldn't download anything" so we will have 50% less downloads and less sales, this is my opinion, Bitshare please, at least leave download on.

why. i'm sure you will get no sales if bitshare downloads available NOW.

simply let us hope Bitshare comes back VERY SOON

(b.t.w. bitshare ftp upload is still available & i post this links for later + datafile mirror)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back