BitShare Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad about bitshare. It has been around for a long time.

I stopped using them years ago when I realized that even with premium, files will expire after 60 days without download. In additional, they only count 1 IP / 24 hours, so even if people download complete set of rars, only the part1 will be counted. Eventually other parts will start expire before part1.

But sales were OK when I used them. Problem is I need a host which will keep my files forever, or at least count the IPs properly.

Bitshare is same owner as freakshare though, so the end may be near for freakshare as well. Also stopped using freakshare with same reason as bitshare.

Remember this moment last year?
no payout in Nov and Dec 2013, but in Jan 2014, bitshare paid us so quickly

all we can do is waiting, and they paid every dollar I requested in the past 2 years. I still trust them

you trust a host that don't pay for 4 months and can't upload most of the time, even this time they pay it will only be outstanding payments you are forever have to wait 3 months.

Don't become dreamers, if they cant fix the credit card for sell premium, they will not pay until they fix that, so if premium is not working to buy, money are not coming from the sky.
From 2010, the year of my begining, until 2014, only with Bitshare I was succeded, even filesonic was good, Bitshare was better, uploading daily, the sales began appear and the rank Platinium was something normal, when in 2012 was only a dream:), because in 2 years of using Bitshare I realize that I cant trust in any of these new filehosting appear over the night, right now I stay away, waiting next year, I dont upload anymore, and if bitshare die, I will retired.

No Remote Upload, NO FTP UPLOAD on BITSHARE AND FREAKSHARE i am astonished i think they are adding servers or may be other thing

01.12.2014 - Paused - We are migrating our service to a different system. Migration will be solved very soon!
Sorry for the inconvenience - all affected users will get compensation. Thank You for your patience!
Here you can request a payout for your earned money. You are able to see the status of every request and a detailed payout history.

BITSHARE HAS POSTED NOTICE

Last edited:
Bitshare Changing Servers i can't upload on Bitshare and Freakshare

lY3ogYd.png

XVLT6cj.png

uofk2bR.png

Anyone can Upload to Bitshare And Freakshare?

Last edited:
I just hope all the pending payments will be made even with system changes, I dont see what kind of compesation can be, because we all what we want is our money earned, maybe will not be with rank system or other privileges, wait and see.

I just hope all the pending payments will be made even with system changes, I dont see what kind of compesation can be, because we all what we want is our money earned, maybe will not be with rank system or other privileges, wait and see.

Yes I hope that we will receive whole payments and Freakshare Notice posted

8UMNQCE.png

I know Bitshare Will Paid because they are Since and no lier , i can't upload too on Freakshare

Uploads/downloads Disabled Temporary, Please read: bitshare . com/mypayout . html , Stop posting false arguments, hold on and lets wait until they move entire system, we are speaking about Affiliate System and not migration of all servers, Just wait and Watch in quiet.

(Stop posting false arguments, hold on and lets wait until they move entire system, we are speaking about Affiliate System and not migration of all servers, Just wait and Watch in quiet.)

Where is it? I dont see it on home page bitshare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back