BitShare Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitshare says payment has been made, this was done early last week however the WMZ is not in my account (Payment details are 100% correct). All files in my account have been deleted as well.

Is it me or this host is unreliable?. It is so common to get a message saying there isn't any server available for uploading or connection reset. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Once again my account goes from premium to be free, the 21th was first time then I buy a premium and today again, and bitshare support don't respond me, please I need an answer

Bitshare is Scam, they rob my 5,2Months Premium, later i buy a new Premium for 1M to safe my Data, now some Hours Later from 6TB are only 2,2TB allife! Im very angry!!

Bitshare is Scam, they rob my 5,2Months Premium, later i buy a new Premium for 1M to safe my Data, now some Hours Later from 6TB are only 2,2TB allife! Im very angry!!

Me too, but in my case was 1 year and 2 months, and 3 day after another month

6,5 TB, now 2 TB
And the support don't respond me

They delete files of all accounts, not only yours, can be 90 days without any download or more I dont know, but Bitshare is the best solution, older and good quality of download, honest, I had 2 sales in 2 days, I am happy and waiting for my rank updating, Bitshare rocks !

They delete files of all accounts, not only yours, can be 90 days without any download or more I dont know, but Bitshare is the best solution, older and good quality of download, honest, I had 2 sales in 2 days, I am happy and waiting for my rank updating, Bitshare rocks !

I understand you, I do not say it is scam, they have always paid me but it is unfair that I lose 1 year and 3 months premium account and do not answer the why of this situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back