BitShare Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next Status: Silver
I ask WHY ?

2013-10-24126126
2013-10-23139139
2013-10-22128128
2013-10-21109109
2013-10-20118118
2013-10-19128128

502 Bad Gateway
What are they doing again? Do they have no admin on weekends? :facepalm:
R43xlvO.png

I checked very many times, I dont really know, they should move what is down always, but they seems that dont do that... freakshare is more stable, logical, why you dont move on freakshare server what is broken in bitshare? is ddos, many websites bigger are stable even with ddos, something is and I dont understand why is not fixed, this down is at least 2 times per month, we lose, he lose, everybody lose, I had 2 sales, I am afraid that my rank again frozen...

Wow, it seems that some of their admins woke up after a hard hangover and they are finally back after more than 8 hours of downtime :dj:

They have 2 problems , this with bad gateway, and another one when website is working but all servers crashed, this happend monthly, and is not good for our downloaders which will not prefer to download/buy premium when they see these problems frecvently, I like bitshare but I want to become more stable.

From 2 weeks I am down on silver from platinum, I had 4 sales in these 2 weeks until now, over 500 downloads daily, my rank is frozen, I dont know why and how, but is not moving, I am waiting for an honest answer from them on fb, maybe they change the rank sistem, or is a problem on me, I hope they will help me.

Last edited:
I will use bitshare but my rank is copper.I do not want to waste my time with copper rank.How can I contact with them and change my rank with silver? or If I start to upload, when will they change automatically?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back