BitShare Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitshare has always paied me until now. And I dont care if it takes four, five or six weeks, coz at least they are paying. So stop complaining and/or just leave this imho reliable hoster.

Bitshare has always paied me until now. And I dont care if it takes four, five or six weeks, coz at least they are paying. So stop complaining and/or just leave this imho reliable hoster.

BitShare has always paid me, as well. This delay is getting longer and longer and they say nothing. They're past the date they gave themselves. I have over 1,000USD pending, and it's becoming more and more aggravating when I don't receive a regular payment.

BitShare has always paid me, as well. This delay is getting longer and longer and they say nothing. They're past the date they gave themselves. I have over 1,000USD pending, and it's becoming more and more aggravating when I don't receive a regular payment.

Well, they've always stated that payments can take up to 30 business days. In the past they've usually paied after four weeks, which are 20 business days. That was the first time now (4 me) that they really waited the entire 30 business days.

I have a couple of hundred bucks pending too, but as long as I get this money on a regular basis I give a damn. :)

Bitshare is a stable and old filehost that even with big problems and delay still paying his affiliates.They are honest.I think they upgrade their servers because from 3 days stats are a little slow, less downloads then normal and s16 cant upload on it, but I know that they will fix them soon. Thank you bitshare for all your efforts to be correct.

anyone know the real problem for bitshare? they now take >40 business days to pay and the numbers of days keep increasing.

PS:last payout till 11feb2013 even they pay today it is still >40 business days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back