BitShare Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess they got no choice, seem the more popular the filehost is the more risky they could close shop anytime as they are drawing all the attention.

i guess they got no choice, seem the more popular the filehost is the more risky they could close shop anytime as they are drawing all the attention.
Maybe that's the point. Since they are quite big, they want to get rid of any attention on uploader forums and stop attracting additional new uploaders which mostly cause new problems...
I will stop posting now in this thread (unless I will not get paid at all).

Did anyone having problem when renaming file...? I've try some last files in my file manager, and it can't rename, i just RU my old files from my other host, and all files not ended with usual media extention, but it's ended with html.html.

you can't rename the file extension in bitshare's file manager

Are you sure about that...?

I mean in this page ( i usually called this with file manager page ):
http://bitshare.com/myfiles.html

I have using Bitshare for 1 year, and always success when rename, never have problem like this before, i usually RU the files from my main file host, but lately all files have name format like : filename.html.html.

-------

Ah, ok after try again, i understand now, seem you can't included .html in source link, but still odd, because before that, no problem when i included .html or not in full link.

Last edited:
I can also rename my files, but never the file extension
Maybe you should contact bitshare about this :)

In your case, I can't rename the last part ( filename.html.html )

I can also rename my files, but never the file extension
Maybe you should contact bitshare about this :)

In your case, I can't rename the last part ( filename.html.html )

Yes, the results normally not ended with two html words, usually only one. I have try again and remove .html from source link, so the results only will have 1 html extension., and i can rename it this time.

No need to contact them, only re-do all last upload again, much faster than contact them...if they read this thread they will fix it :)

sorry for being a little bit off topic
is there a some offical bs representative here that could contact me or that i can contact?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back