BitShare Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already 198 Referrals , they always paid me in the past, but unfortunately, in the last 2 months they didn´t paid, well I still waiting the payment and recommend bithshare but I´m in "danger mode"

I havent received payment either and sent three tickets, no response to any of them.
I was very disturbed at first but now I know that I will not get that money ever... its just sad

by Webmoney? I received only one of two payments (both marked as completed) . Was because I request in the same day 2 payments with same amount of money and was a confusion on payments, I send ticket, post on facebook, nobody seems to caer, I dont know what to do, I just lost 200$ ... Maybe I will receive on next payment cycle, maybe never, I lost 22$ Paypal in June too, They are honest but they need someone to speak with affiliates and keep them with news and updates.. I still trust them.

yes actually it was via webmoney and it was my first payment, it was kind of a serial episode cause first I ask via paypal, then I cancel the payment on time when it was that time which they had problem with paypal, then I register a webmoney account and ask via webmoney
as new to webmoney I didnt know that I must create a purse so I added my email instead of the purse but he still make that payment and I dont know how because at webmoney support they told me that this is not possible.
only purse payments complete succesfully so that made me suspicious as much as I want to trust I cant
I sent them ticket, I correct the payment details, sent second ticket, third ticket was today, havent reply yet and I dont think that they will, and now I lost 25$ not much but it took me months to earn..

MassPay Transaction: BitShare PayOut - 11.10.2012, I got paid this time by WM, Thank you Bitshare, I hope you will check my account to see that you missed a payout last monday on WM, was completed 2 payments (requested in the same day with same amount of money 200$) and only one received.

I have not received my payment, the status is In queue and my request payout is already longer than 30 days. Please check and thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back