BitShare Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how they take time to send payments...??
They send WMZ within 3-4 days.

In queue 2013-03-19
In queue 2013-03-13
In queue 2013-03-01

Since they`ve completed till 2/23 I hope 3/1 will be done within next week :)

Last edited:
Bitshare delete my files ( over 500 Go ) and no payment !!!

892417828.jpg

we can not make money with this scammer

I have 1000 GB storage space but suddenly after my post on wjunction, my account was suspended ..

I would do a screen capture to show you but they made the necessary lool it looks like the methods of the mafia ..

Bitshare you are thieves !!

1554450831.jpg

Last edited:
They're saying don't bad mouth them and post stupid shit about your account on here. If you want to get paid, you will remove anything negative.

It's really that simple. They pay.

@Buddah

I'm not talking to you, I have a problem with a scammer I showed the problem to people who are interested, you should shut your mouth and watch only and does not annoy people with your bullshit is that clear? ok good ^^

You make zero sense. You're calling them scammers, and they list a reason as to why they have banned you. Call it bullshit all you want. You're out 60 bucks and some work -- I'm not. Sucks to be you if you want to be so hard headed that you won't follow someone else's advice.

This is a discussion forum. Your issue has been thoroughly discussed.

bitshare takes many days to deposit the money in webmoney after becoming completed payment request?
since my application appears as completed from April 19

How can Bitshare store over 500gb for you, when you make 40$ per month, haha, be serious.

are you fucking serious? 40, 4000 or 0 it doesn't matter they should store 10tb if 10tb is limit for premium member. if that was reason for suspending my account then this host really is shitshare, they are not serious filehost but rather money laundering scammers

April 19 was completed which requested my payment on February 19 but did not get the money to webmoney, how long it takes to get the money to webmoney?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back