BitShare Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also made a mistake and added my email instead my purse id, bitshare set the payment in status: completed

I just wonder how he sent the money? at wmz support they told me that the sender can not able to sent money if the receivers id is wrong

I didnt received any money btw, even status at bitshare account is set as completed, so I changed the payment details to the correct ones, I added my purse id, also sent my id to bitshare through support email once or twice but I got no reply on any of my request for help

what should I do now?

Ha ha... Contacting via Facebook.
Can't they use support ticket?

I heard a lot of bad review about bitshare.
Bitshare remote upload dont even support mediafire links.

@nICEsHARE: I remember that Bitshare dont pay via paypal anymore. Let's cancel it and change to webmoney.

P/s: Maybe still, if so, someone just completed at 2012-12-06, I am 2012-12-08 still In queue

2012-12-07 is still in queue via webmoney. But I would cancel your PayPal request and request it again via webmoney, but you will have to wait another month for payout...

Yes, now cancelled my paypal request, and put back my purse for Webmoney. Is this correct, the purse or the email?

[mod]It is smart not to post personal details in public places, unless you want to get hacked[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back