BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Stooky
You can only solve this issue by telling BitShare your username via PM.
I know BitShare ever threatened affiliates who told bad about their service so that many people wouldn't like to let him know their usernames, but now you have no choice.
If you really want to solve your problem, you can only give him your username.

Although you have told something bad about their service, I think BitShare will not ban you immediately.
We have seen so many sentences like "next time, you will get banned" said by BitShare in WJunction.
The phrase, "next time", means you still have another chance.
You shouldn't have abandoned yourself so early.

Yeah Bitshare is a nice guy
well he didn't like to Talk/Write to much and he hate Spam & everybody know that :d

but believe me he is a great guy and hes service is absolutly great never scammmed any one

@Stooky maybe they have a issue on your account or something just let him know your username and everything will be fine :)

Well my Stats/Downloads are normal
I work actually with 2 Hosts at same time , the same Downloads that I found in the other host I find it in Bitshare.
Sometimes I get more Downloads in Bitshare .

PS : firstly I was using only Bitshare as mirror I was thinking that Bitshare shaves Downloads but that is not true !

Bitshare is counting only Unique & Full Downloads like 90% of all File Hosts

@Stooky
You can only solve this issue by telling BitShare your username via PM.
I know BitShare ever threatened affiliates who told bad about their service so that many people wouldn't like to let him know their usernames, but now you have no choice.
If you really want to solve your problem, you can only give him your username.

Although you have told something bad about their service, I think BitShare will not ban you immediately.
We have seen so many sentences like "next time, you will get banned" said by BitShare in WJunction.
The phrase, "next time", means you still have another chance.
You shouldn't have abandoned yourself so early.

It is fine, they can keep their money. If they can't act professional and actually answer their support via their website, no reason to deal with a service such as that. Plenty of other hosts actually doing good things right now. Easier to remote then move on from using this service.

BitShare plz pm i already send you one and write one ticket and no answer from you and neither from ticket,and its important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back