BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 business days :facepalm: im in 4 days extra time :))

685906368.jpg

Durex-Extra-Time.jpg

Last edited:
bitshareblows: Are you retarded?

forhad725: Yes, we have.

Moggy: PMs got full. Your account got hacked, you stayed unpatient. Now we will not help you.

monro: Spammers will get suspended.

Again: Webmoney PAYMENTS every week. They delay, if its not within that week.
Starting today, we will suspend everyone spamming this thread with payment or sales questions.
Use this thread for support, not for bullshit spam. This was the last warning for everyone.

lol, what a surprise...it was a fun time with the incredible 500kb/s upload speed, 12 year old support staff...i'm surly going to miss the shaving in ppd and pps..

Last edited:
Please do not ask about payment "delay". If you have requested, just wait you will get your money from BS. DO NOT SPAM it here If nothing is serious with your payment.
I'm a member and often visit here but I also feel tired when someone always asking about
payment "delay". each host has different way of working, do not require Bitshare must like Filesonic or Wupload... and back.
Keep in your mind their(Bitshare) working and you will see everything is still fine, nothing is abnormality !

Last edited:
I'm also tired of all those payment questions... Usually from people that doesn't know how to count 10 bussiness days properly. :facepalm:

So BitShare, are you really going to close the affiliate program to new users? I noticed you removed that message from your signature.

Please do not ask about payment "delay". If you have requested, just wait you will get your money from BS. DO NOT SPAM it here If nothing is serious with your payment.
I'm a member and often visit here but I also feel tired when someone always asking about
payment "delay". each host has different way of working, do not require Bitshare must like Filesonic or Wupload... and back.
Keep in your mind their(Bitshare) working and you will see everything is still fine, nothing is abnormality !

good news, like this

they are a german company hosting in the usa, ofcourse they don't buy new servers, remember those other germans called megaupload, bitshare wants to make money as fast as possible, one of the reasons suddenly their sales go up but their affiliates sales go down.

I'm also tired of all those payment questions... Usually from people that doesn't know how to count 10 bussiness days properly. :facepalm:

So BitShare, are you really going to close the affiliate program to new users? I noticed you removed that message from your signature.

Who talk to you moron X-( you want to show yourself ?
Do i asked you X-( i asked one person @ BitShare
Yes, i do not know count 10 bussiness days
Keep your fucking mouth nasty smell closed , and do not poke your head
Is not your business X-(

better be silent than speak ill X-(

Valid until: 2012-06-1
my premium will expire in june 1, when should i extend the account is the best?
june 1 23:00 or june 02 00:01, will my file disappear?

xaineez, azael: There is NOTHING wrong with sales. Since this week, we have the strongest days since our existence. Check your files, traffic. We dont changed anything yet.

Traffic is ok on my side, and sales have dropped from 100$/day to 0.
But that's not my point if you read my post.
My point was that my blog members HAVE bought bitshare accounts via my premium link and website (I got the details of their accounts) and these sales don't show up in my affiliate account.
I've sent you all the details of these sales and your reply is : nothing wrong.
Francly, does it sound like a fair reply to you ?
You could at least have checked these sales (we're talking 8 sales here, not 100) and get back to me saying these were unreal/under another ref/aso... :facepalm:

bitshareblows: Are you retarded?

forhad725: Yes, we have.

Moggy: PMs got full. Your account got hacked, you stayed unpatient. Now we will not help you.

monro: Spammers will get suspended.

Again: Webmoney PAYMENTS every week. They delay, if its not within that week.
Starting today, we will suspend everyone spamming this thread with payment or sales questions.
Use this thread for support, not for bullshit spam. This was the last warning for everyone.

what a threatening style Bitshare ... :facepalm: Did you think yourself a God

Support = All positive and Negative response...

Getting Crap download speed...

54 chargebacks = 54 frauds

Maybe his account got murdered.
Everyone who knows how BitShare rejects payment or bans accounts can do this.
If his website's competitors want to make him die, they can find some friends or members to buy BitShare's premiums through his links and file paypal disputes.
In my country, many adults have 3 ~ 10 credit cards.
It's not hard to generate 54 refunds on purpose in order to destroy a webmaster's BitShare account.

@gibalah this is so true, i think bitshare needs to investigate these kind of situations before banning users as well as posibility that somebody's wjunction account got hacked so the scammer could post "payment questions", negative feedback and insults here

protocoldroid, gibalah: We have no time to check ifi ts on purpose or not. We get big problems with our payment accounts if we allow such activity. In the end all of you guys would suffer from carder kiddies spamming our site with chargebacks.

-=Akii=-: 10 business days. Why you dont read other posts? Come on guys. :)

admxternal: Can you show us traceroute via PM? It can help to solve this issues.

forhad725: Contact the tool developers, we dont support them.#

azael: But we told you, its not possible. Its only you. So please check your things, before blaming us for this. We dont have any known problems at the moment. And are you sure you gave them your premium link?

pocs: Yes, its because of too much files.

Moggy: Very nice pic!

monro: Be nice here please.

vipking: You better do it before, it wont change anything just extend your membership.

azael: But we told you, its not possible. Its only you. So please check your things, before blaming us for this. We dont have any known problems at the moment. And are you sure you gave them your premium link?

Yes I am sure they used my premium link (unless they all lied, but I can't assume the 8 of them all lied. BTW, you have the possibilty to check that since I gave you all of these accounts details).

Which leads to another question : are you sure you really count renewals ?
If a guy first buys a 1 month premium account and later on renews with a 365 days account, will it be counted ?
I fear not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back