BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
still waiting....

251248344fbf638229cb9.jpg

FTP Upload

hello,

I have great difficulties with the FTP upload. Until when will the problems be solved?

The new manager for Mac version please!

Thank you

best regards

server 41 is also down
plus the server s19 s48 i report earlier

this one also s39 down

what's wrong
seem i got my premium acc, i test the files i upload by trying to download it
and i got alots "File not found"

i try to reupload this files again many times still get assign to the same faulty server

at least freakshare assign to working server after many try
pls fix this big problem ASAP.

Last edited:
250 KB/s for premium user? LMAO!

Must be some crazy peek time or something. I get 3x the speed as a free user with other hosts.

Dear bitshare i have big problem with upload speed the last 2-3 weeks my upload speed decreased to 300 kb/s fix that i like this file host and wanna continue to work with him but with that upload speed take to much time and buy the way also decreased the download speed :(

I have two payments rejected, i write three times in this post and the page too, can you tell me plz? or just answer my question 'cause i don't understand nothing at all, agaaaaaaaaain ty.

My suggestion:
1. Filemanager:
When I search file name for multi .partXX.rar
By default, It is sorted by uploaded date.
I want sort by name as asending but click on "Name" field, it sorts desending:
File_name.partN.rar
File_name.part2.rar
File_name.part1.rar
Continue to click on "Name" it will sort as asending:

File_name.part1.rar
File_name.part2.rar
File_name.partN.rar
Meaning I must click 2 times.

3bec03e5b640efc7d39951f2c998690a_45232316.fileman.jpg

2. "My Referrals" is not real my referrals, It shows list of users and files which made sales. Add the link to article which made that sale.

I don't see real referrals. Referral is account which I sent to introduce people join your affiliate program. Please add this function.

3. Download Limitation: I choose Every file bigger than 500 MByte downloadable for premium-users only
but it is not changed.

4. Add security lock to protect account. It is more security for your users
Once change Email, Password, Payment Account, it requires confirm link via email.

5. Add rebill for affiliate please. Affiliate happy with your service, they work more than and you have rich contents and customers buy more

6. Continue...

Last edited:
Dear bitshare i have big problem with upload speed the last 2-3 weeks my upload speed decreased to 300 kb/s fix that i like this file host and wanna continue to work with him but with that upload speed take to much time and buy the way also decreased the download speed :(
Sorry dude, but the uploads speeds only are decent from USA.
I'm suffering this too.:facepalm:

2. "My Referrals" is not real my referrals, It shows list of users and files which made sales. Add the link to article which made that sale.

I don't see real referrals. Referral is account which I sent to introduce people join your affiliate program. Please add this function.
+1

Hi Bitshare
I just login my account and shocked. All my files are lost more than 1500 files (500+ GB). My account is premium
What is problem with my account? or with your system? Reason?
Anyone get same problem?
Please check PM

Broken all my love for Bitshare. My comments are reason?

Last edited:
phuongdzu this has happened with me also had more than 1 TB of files and everything was removed, unless the folders. I'm confused why this happened.

FTP upload very slow 300 KBs

Nothing to worry about payments guys. They will pay. Read pages back.

@pocs: Yup me too. Bitshare tool still cannot be used because of bug in file manager. Please fix. Thanks!

How much is upload speed to BitShare using US server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back