BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol .. my download count has double in just two days. certainly your free speed must have improved alot which make selling premium harder XD . but good job. let free users take an easy breath . nowdays getting good dl speed for free users is like sunshine at night !

Bitshare: can you help me re-enable account ?
i don't upload anything about hollywood
and you randomly banned me ?

i don't upload anything about DCMA or hollywood
my Bitshare Store only JAV

Last edited:
Hello,
Is paypal payment will delay like wmz ? i get status complete but didn't receive money yet . i think it delay like wmz but want to confirm that . sr if i bother u .

P.S : i won't quest this question again.

Best Regard

thuongdanx4ko: PayPal payment is done within 24 hours.

jav1link: We are sorry, we can not unsuspend you.

luches: Yes, we give now faster speeds. We aim to give free user better options.

Please other guys test free download speed. We currently do it only at night.

Thanks for explanation regarding affiliates, now i've got clear information.

And thanks for the improvement, my visitors surely will like it.

Keep up the good works. :)

Thanks BitShare for the explanation of affiliate program. That`s a good idea to keep users joining affiliate program when they are inactive.

i can't see my files !!!

180923274f8e6bef4f9de.jpg

180920334f8e6b41baf47.jpg

if u didn't move ur file into a folder ... it will have a lot file to load ... so it will take a lot of time ... pls try again or refresh and wait i think u will get ur file

yay . reached platinum states today ^^ . see guys, requesting and pming bitshare is the wrong way to go. the ranking system is automatic and if you bring moderate sales as well as good number of downloads your are likely to be promoted to platinum. no need to keep bugging the poor bitshare with PMs and stuff. just do your work and you will be rewarded. A good uploader is the one with most patience !

good for you mate ^^ . i was just pointing out the obvious that hammering the bitshare rep is not the right way for increasing your rank. hard work and patience always pays off and saves you lots of headache as well.

Last edited:
hi...i have a problem...my payout says its completed in my account on bitshare but i have no money in my PayPal account...why? a had payments until now and this never happened...i dont understand...

Status Requested at Amount Paymentmethod Account Completed 2012-04-09 6:50 72.88 $
logo_paypal.gif

ok..the problem just got solved...received mail with the paiment....it was weird because they usualy transfer instantly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back