BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please fix download stats, with an horrible host like shareflare i make 520 downloads today, and only 55 with you with the same files.

I've tried telling this host about 800 times stats aren't working, the response I got was I probably have bad links which I check constantly and not one single bad link. So to prove my point even further. I took this last week and the day before I deleted all my files.

Don't waste your time guys. We aren't saying it for our health.

Jan. 30th stats

001ajo.jpg

002pbb.jpg

Feb 6th stats

001ald.jpg

002ad.jpg

Stat bar had not moved. I had not cracked $1. That's nearly 2500 downloads. Not even $1 yet? GTFO with this jacked up hosting site!

The whole point of it being broken is to keep people in Copper status earning next to nothing but maximizing on premium sales of your content. Don't get duped into this.

See this earning. Beginning new days. Got 2 download and should be 0.026 but in statistics 0.023. Where is gone 0.003.

There are cheated in statistics. That why, they not put how many download of each files because they know other will know how to calculate. Really I see the cheating in every calculation from this host.

2012-02-08 2 2 0 $ 0 $ 0.023 $ 0 $ 0 $ 0.023 $

Wow, now 3 download only 0.033. Look like count 1st - 0.013 and 2nd - 0.023 and 3rd - 0.033. Even less than before. See the cheating in statistics. Check yours.

My Files Area Just Loading....
Everyday nearly One Downtime Is There....

Edit : Now Site is Down

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back