BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got some sales after an unusual walk in the desert, 3 sales to be more precise, but...

0dbb48a737.png

dcba8a2d35.png

Only 2 were counted... It's the third time it happens.

Last edited:
Hello,

I just posted the folder link of my uploaded file. But I can't see the stats being shown. How long it take to see the stats? Is it necessary to add my site to make the download count?

8-) :facepalm:

i changed nothing for days!!!!
i have 'pay per sale' for many days and i never changed it and my settings are still on pay per sale

Last edited:
@BitShare i am trying to download files that were uploaded recently and i keep getting message:
We are sorry, but the requested file was not found in our database!
The file was deleted either by the uploader, inactivity or due to copyright claim.

the most recent link was posted yesterday, the others this month so its not inactivity for sure, the links are not publicy available (google, search engines etc.) so i doubt it's copyright claim too but most likely uploader do this intentionally post bitshare links first and then delete them to make it look like a crappy service while keeping other hosts links updated.

have you ever considered banning uploaders doing that kind of things?

protocoldroid: Post details, files and everything you got via PM. We dont know your problem yet and never heard of such thing.

iMac: Its referral money.

bearbb: We dont understand this.

vipking: PM account, infos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back