BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i'm new on bitshare. My status in this moment is copper! I want to know what is the way off promoting the bronze level? but silver, but gold level? and what are the benefits after my promotion to a higher level? Thx and wait an answer!

The higher your rank the higher the money you earn ;)

marcopolo i understanded this, but i want to know after how long it will change the level? how is the mechanism of change in the next level?

i hope the bad speed is just temporal coz 70 kbs is really bad and my visitors want to burn me alive and they don't reward me in purchasing premium
when the speed was 200 kbs i got from 4 to 10 sales a day but now i got 1 or 0, ppl think that it doesn't make sense coz if downloaders have good speed they don't purchase but believe me they do it coz they trust the filehost and want to try the max speed

Last edited:
Why my payment was rejected ? i had all my payments paid until now? all all my files are mine my own so all my job is fair and i never recived any dmca... And where is my rejected money now??

is ftp-upload available?

why do I have ftp pass empty here?
hjHmq.jpg

Hi i'm new on bitshare. My status in this moment is copper! I want to know what is the way off promoting the bronze level? but silver, but gold level? and what are the benefits after my promotion to a higher level? Thx and wait an answer!

marcopolo i understanded this, but i want to know after how long it will change the level? how is the mechanism of change in the next level?

You need Sales and Downloads for ranking higher.
Changes are bidaily.

you need to get sales as well as downloads and your rank keeps filling up and you will get to the next level. as you go higher you will need more DLs and sales. for example to reach platinum you need a regular 400-600 DLS/day + 5 sales in 10000 downloads !

Last edited:
Hi bitshare,

it seems the ftp upload with error disk full is still occuring,

I took a two weeks holiday on 11 of may, I schedule an upload and just come back recently,

Everything run smooth and fine until 15 of may, So i just recently come back and requeue the upload, so from yesterday until now, I have this ftp upload error with disk full error come out again and again....

Can you please check for me?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back