BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
rejected-1.png

I get rejected too, and that money don't come back to bank balance!!! Where my money gone????
account: kanbit

Last edited:
Since you guys wanna jerk me around, here is more proof that bitshare does NOT PAY RE-BILLS! If you guys want more proof then this I don't know what to tell you, I can't believe you fools are still using this service when all they do is lie to you, thank god I switched when I did. Hey bitshare so you pay re-bills huh? What you gotta say about these stats, here's 2 weeks from April 7th- April 20th, and then the stats from May 7th- May 20th, LIARS, SCAMMERS, you guys are suckers if you still use them. There is a great reason why there is no statistic for re-bills and they refuse to put one up, it's because THEY DON'T PAY THEM!!!!!

Dear sir!

I purchased your premium for 1 months be 9.99$ through Paypal but your system didn't update my account, so I purchased it again. and I paid you 19.98$ Paypal. My account actived.

but now my account only get 1 month which not for 2 months ? so please update my account for 2 months because I paid you 2 transaction. thanks sir!

My account: nguienu

Hello bitshare!
WHY YOU DON'T ANSWER ME ??

Since you guys wanna jerk me around, here is more proof that bitshare does NOT PAY RE-BILLS! If you guys want more proof then this I don't know what to tell you, I can't believe you fools are still using this service when all they do is lie to you, thank god I switched when I did. Hey bitshare so you pay re-bills huh? What you gotta say about these stats, here's 2 weeks from April 7th- April 20th, and then the stats from May 7th- May 20th, LIARS, SCAMMERS, you guys are suckers if you still use them. There is a great reason why there is no statistic for re-bills and they refuse to put one up, it's because THEY DON'T PAY THEM!!!!!

oh no
you are talking bs about BS
here comes his super duper banhammer :))

python21, kanawu & ThePoet9x: This is because of chargebacks/fraud.

nguienu: We already answer you.

CYGNUX: Resend it, we dont see it.

admxternal: Its done on sunday/monday every week. Please be patient.

@bitshare my payment Status is "Complete", but didn't receive my bonus in my webmoney account, here is the screenshot:
jloPu.jpg

Why?
Please check wjunction PM and bitshare ticket!

Dear sir!

I purchased your premium for 1 months be 9.99$ through Paypal but your system didn't update my account, so I purchased it again. and I paid you 19.98$ Paypal. My account actived.

but now my account only get 1 month which not for 2 months ? so please update my account for 2 months because I paid you 2 transaction. thanks sir!

My account: nguienu

Hello bitshare!
WHY YOU DON'T ANSWER ME ??

nguienu: We already answer you.

I just haven't received any your answer yet ?? :(

The ftp is dead.Yesterday i have uploaded 4 files trougth ftp,but the files still not moved in my filemanager.
Please tell me ,how many days i need to wait?
poor service....

marhahajcs: If files are not moved, they are blocked illegal content.

hurz: It got refreshed. Dont panic out.

dreamytang: Webmoney always done at the end of the week or start of another. This means, it should be done by today.

kanawu: We will not pay you for chargebacks. This is covered by your bank balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back