BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
nguienu: If you already USE our service, we will not refund you.

icebergblack: Read previous posts, we have big problems with large amounts of users. We will open FTP soon.

If they don't refunds, I will make an dispute by Paypal. I lost 19$ only for 1month acc premium and download so slow.

Did you try Internet Download Manager (IDM)?
Although it can largely increase the download count in My Logs page, I think it can improve your download speed.
However, I don't know what will happen if the download count becomes huge.

hmm all rapidgators are coming to bitshare? u should close the affiliate program right now dont need to wait 2 more weeks before they invade us and overload us! :p

pd. dmca button disappeared i cant see it?

Last edited:
Hello BitShare

can you tell me what this :(

664 Downloads = 19.056 $

380 ( half ) Downloads = 1.132 $ :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Downloads count are not correct or what !!!!?? X-(

Last edited:
adam0211, your rank now is silver you earn 0.013 per 1 download = 13$ per 1k (250-800MB)

2012-05-16 - your rank is bronze you earn 0.04 per 1 download = 40$ per 1K (250-800MB)

Bronze > Silver

adam0211, your rank now is silver you earn 0.013 per 1 download = 13$ per 1k (250-800MB)

2012-05-16 - your rank is bronze you earn 0.04 per 1 download = 40$ per 1K (250-800MB)

Bronze > Silver

thank you my friend ...but im now ( Status: Copper ) :P my next status: Bronze

nguienu: If you already USE our service, we will not refund you.

Have anybody download this files: bitshare.com/files/kd2ms2ny/051812_649-HD.part5.rar.html. it not me.

If you don't refunds, please check my expired ? why I paid you 19$ PP, you only upgraded me for 1 month ??

Accounttype
Premium Extend
Valid until: 2012-06-17

Last edited:
CYGNUX: Give us information how many hits daily you generate and where you plan to share streams.

I will share the videos only on my two blogs, one of them with 7000 unique views per day and the other one starting with 300 unique views per day.

I want to share the video streaming and download too, my account name on BitShare is "CYGNUX".

Hi Bitshare,

I just looked your banner page to get banner for my site, all fine and good but one banner that i want to use, really not good, hope your team can fix this :

The border line in your logo need to fix, that one not look professional to put in affiliates website,
And will be nice if you can provided some gif banners, more attractive :)

Good Stats so far, just got 3 months sales, thanks.

pd. dmca button disappeared i cant see it?

Yes, i noticed that too, don't know why.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back