BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
9176741-8b7005fb.jpg

what happend with statics bitshare ?

me too . Bitshare please fix

likeop you from VN ?

VictorVal: Ok, so you had 10 TB in your Account and probably no activity in sales/downloads. Whats your problem? With 10 TB you would never rank high with such low stats. The more files you have, the more STATS you need. Keep files low, you will rank faster and dont need much stats. :)

My files are downloaded a lot and am premium user, my account has been banned for asking because my range is always in cooper and 10,000 GB Online selfless continue to have access to my account, not hacked, but your server has me banned or rather, no longer be ...

No doubt more bad payments of all servers that exist with their ridiculous range

Does remote upload to and from Wupload, filesonic and fileserve work on this host?

I tryed to Remote uplaod from wupload and all im getting is files with 38k... >.<

ahmedpeso: Sorry, but with 20 downloads you can not rank yet. You need atleast 30. In month ranking will be updated then also small uploaders can benefit of high ranks and earnings.

magictaxi: Check in some hours again.

pocs, likeop: From where is your download traffic coming? Or where are you sharing your files mostly? Please PM with some infos.

gprs1234: Your rank drop, because you dont even use our service, as it looks from your account statistics. No Downloads, No Sales - No Ranking.

Patience with payments guys. Webmoney is on the way, PayPal is done so far.

Next week we have some great new features for our lovely users. You all will like it. ;)

We have alot of users earning more then 500 Daily. Especially the Top Ranks at the Challenge.
Big Uploaders can contact us anytime for Free Premium and High Ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back