BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thry are cheating with download counts i go here from hotfile and my earnings degreased a half.
thats not normal

Last edited:
KaMeR: Nobody is cheating. Stop lyng. Or just leave our service.

belwin, emre505: Some weekend overload, its back to normal.

@KaMeR it's normal as HOTFILE is much popular then bitshare, also you should earn more with BitShare half downloads then the hotfile ... lol
no, it doesnt matter if its popular or not, people download my own software from my site, bitshare has 50% more earning rate and less limits, its not possible my download degreased half or people really must don't like bitshare. nvm i leave it anyway

I am going to ask the stupid question again, What is wrong with your remote upload? Stop saying i ask it again and again, because it been many weeks....

I am going to ask a stupid question again! What is wrong with your remote upload, stop saying i ask the same question many time, It's has been like this for many weeks!!

pocs: This has nothing to do with your old message. Right now its a problem and we work on this. Last time it was a stupid question, you are right.

KaMeR: Go away, thanks. ;)

bitshare is awfull in thease days
remote upload doesnt work
ftp upload speed is too low
http upload slow too
????????

HI great host i mad 4usd from 8 links in my first day
only one problem i cant find AlertPay in the Payment Account:
but in your Make Money page

Further instructions
6. We pay to PayPal, WebMoney and AlertPay Accounts, you can choose and change this at the settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back