BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Step 2 times the support here reading my comments and no response

Bronze Range?
Joke right?

I await your response Bitshare Friend
User: cadagoto
regards

cadagoto: Give us sales and our system gives you fair level/rank. Your ratio is below average. Work, we can not give you better tipps. We need to be profitable, not close our affiliate system in half a year. We nearly had the same happening to our service, but we decide to keep. Our system is making no money with you, since you propably just post our links with +5 mirrors. As i can see from your sales - or just bad traffic.

titousekr: We dont get any message from you.

pictur22: No problem. Keep up the good work.

itendix: We will try to keep this quality.

emre505: Yes, we pay.

Ok Bitshare Friend!
On page 1 of this topic
Platinum makes it clear range cadagoto Lifetime!
Do not keep your promises .....
a pity you ....
I will go on a host where I rank down when they want

Just get to the stand to talk about my pending payments .. is all
Goodbye ..... Good Luck!

Hello!

I write here because I have a problem with my account, and have been waiting 3 days to give me an answer.

I have the account suspended and I do not understand because English is not my mother tongue and my level is not high. So I have not quite understood that ever happened to the account. I put this as the reason for the suspension:

"faking / Blacking out website. we offer streaming, why dont you ask?"

I did not know they offered this service and want to know as I do to recover my account. And I've done wrong is not exactly repatir again.

To see if the manager can help me.

Thank you.

titousekr: We told you now the same 5 times in a row. You want to rank? Get sales, get activity.

pictur22: Site up and running well. More informations via PM (ping, traceroute). Thx.

juanluis00: You was manipulating our website. This is not allowed.

ryand: Wait for it to be done.

Sorry

I do not understand what you mean by manipulation. I have not touched anything on your website.

With this answer I understand that you are going to return it, no?

I wish I could show that I have not manipulated anything. If you can give me some explanation. If you want the mail would appreciate it.

regards,

Hi, please check my account
my last payout is look sent in payment page, but I not receive yet on my paypal account
I sent message via contact, no answer

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back