BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
frogcoin: Maybe you should select the right date period?...

KZEE: Yes, soon we will add this. ;)

Wadibahi: Check rapidleech website, maybe they have that.

zeron: Thats the wrong address you got, check in userpanel.

iTwins: Can you tell us some example Links and Username?

About slow speed issues, please be patient. Our service is pretty new and we are upgrading our site from time to time! Its just getting more and more. We try to solve the speed problems as soon as possible.

Mr. Bitshare:
I requested for payment the day 23/01/2011 and have not received it yet. He says this: "In queue"
I expect an answer tell me
Best Regards,
Franco

I think there is a problem or Bitshare has cut there payouts

Ive had 11 downloads in the 250-450 range and only been payed 4 cents?Im gonna have to switch back to fs I cant deal with these issues anymore.Like you said your a new company theirs gonna be problems so feel free to hit me up when you think you have an equivalent service to your competitors until then take care.<3

Laterz

My files have been disappearing.
As what a member have experience some post before.
it is like
part1 ok
part2 gone
part3 gone
part4 gone
part5 ok
part6 ok

Is the file on that server crashed or did you delete because of lack of space or some other reasons?

frogcoin: Maybe you should select the right date period?...

i made a few tests and changed dates but no referral is show on table, i had 3 or 4 referrals and just clicking on my referrals tab it showed up, i didnt needed to select any dates, it still shows me earnings from referrals on the stats so i guess its still counting them but i cant see them.

Also i asked for payment jan 23 and usually it takes 2 days, 3 days at most, this is the 4th day and i havent received the payment yet, any information of whats happenning?

regards.

s3.bitshare.com is down.

all files at s3.bitshare.com can't be donwloaded..........

unlucky, all my files just uploaded to s3.bitshare...
recently, many downloaders complained about this problem, I'll use BS as a backup from now on, it's too risky to use BS as main sharing host.

And could you please add a file removed list function???
I had some files that's no way DMCA files got deleted, just curious about the file manage mechanism.

Bitshare can you pay me for the Malaysian translation, I have contact bitshare but no any reply from you guys. Please credit my account cfs5403

I think there is a problem or Bitshare has cut there payouts

Ive had 11 downloads in the 250-450 range and only been payed 4 cents?Im gonna have to switch back to fs I cant deal with these issues anymore.Like you said your a new company theirs gonna be problems so feel free to hit me up when you think you have an equivalent service to your competitors until then take care.<3

Laterz

28.01.2011 9 9 0.041 € 0 0 €
27.01.2011 33 33 0.0815 € 0 0 €
26.01.2011 42 41 0.0825 € 0 0 €
25.01.2011 37 37 0.0685 € 0 0 €
24.01.2011 57 57 0.12 € 0 0 €
23.01.2011 34 34 0.0415 € 0 0 €
22.01.2011 14 14 0.042 € 0 0 €
金额: 226 225 0.47700 € 0 0 €

Freakshare system is fake!
all my file over 100mb,my ac rank is lite.

Bitshare better than Freakshare

@ANDY12001 I was talking about FileServe and Im getting crazy traffic ever since I switched today because it's more widely used and accepted glad Im done with BS.

BS = Bull Shit lol

Who knew........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back